WTF lusts Enuchs

lol ....you keep bringing up DATO, are you referring to this

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...02&postcount=1

I think that speaks for itself.... Originally Posted by JCM800
Hey, If you like to lick assholes, you like to lick assholes. Uniquivically, its just not healthy.Do what the fuck you want to do.
You should should lap up one of BSers Creampies. Originally Posted by bambino
hey that's ^^^^^^^^^^ not healthy either ......but to each his own, right?
hey that's ^^^^^^^^^^ not healthy either ......but to each his own, right? Originally Posted by JCM800
As the great Fog Horn Leg Horn once said, "go away boy, you're bothering me".
You're doing real well, fat boy. Flinging turds with all the aplomb of an illiterate trailer park custodian. You still haven't explained what a "Enuch" was or why "Enuchs" are skinny or gay.

Or, how do you "lust" someone?

It's gotta hurt to be as dumb as you.

Why are you outing your friend who owns a condo at Jaco beach and 30,000 sq ft on Lake Travis? How hard do you think it would be to figure out who that is, numbnuts?

You're a big man alright.

LMAO!
As the great Fog Horn Leg Horn once said, "go away boy, you're bothering me". Originally Posted by bambino
That was WC Fields, Loony Tune!
You're doing real well, fat boy. Flinging turds with all the aplomb of an illiterate trailer park custodian. You still haven't explained what a "Enuch" was or why "Enuchs" are skinny or gay.

Or, how do you "lust" someone?

It's gotta hurt to be as dumb as you.

Why are you outing your friend who owns a condo at Jaco beach and 30,000 sq ft on Lake Travis? How hard do you think it would be to figure out who that is, numbnuts?

You're a big man alright.

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A "Enuch" is hard to explain... but you are a good example of a gaymo Enuch...
A "Enuch" is hard to explain... but you are a good example of a gaymo Enuch... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
A "sandwich" is hard for you to explain Simple Jack. But I'm sure your newest Butt Buddie (sic) is grateful for the hand (job).
  • CJ7
  • 11-25-2013, 11:24 PM
Enuch?

WTF is that, pierogi breath?

To quote Dean Vernon Wormer: "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son!" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
its total stupidity, and ignorance combined producing the ultimate IDIOT...

news flash Bimbo... Pistolero doesn't want your silly ass.

bada bing bada boom
So WTF are you talking about? What growth are you talking about? Im trying to grow the Pittsburgh forum numnuts. Its been dormant for years.Do some research. Ask Pistolero. We Are promoting ECCIE. We are trying to recruit providers. I think the PGh board may be robust someday. So Fuck you. Pgh is not in decay. Its going to grow. So, sit on you're middle finger and give yourself a prostrate massage. Originally Posted by bambino

He's talking about you being a fucking troll and an idiot. Fuck off knucklehead.
Don't want to jinx it, but it sure looks like the Pissant left in a late-model HUFF last night! Maybe the same one that was waiting for IBProphylacticMan!
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 11:55 AM
So WTF are you talking about? What growth are you talking about? Im trying to grow the Pittsburgh forum numnuts. Its been dormant for years.Do some research. Ask Pistolero. We Are promoting ECCIE. We are trying to recruit providers. I think the PGh board may be robust someday. So Fuck you. Pgh is not in decay. Its going to grow. So, sit on you're middle finger and give yourself a prostrate massage. Originally Posted by bambino

you're certainly setting a fine example for Pitt... bet people, both members and Ho's, flock to Squealer Nation just because of you, and your efforts.
I can't stand it....it is spelled EUNUCH!
My point, JD. Plus he states eunuchs are skinny. WRONG. Then he states eunuchs are gay. No more than anyone else.

Hey, Bambi, WTf is a "prostrate massage." Frankly, I don't remember one for which I wasn't prostrate, brilliante!

I don't think you have more balls any eunuch, pissant!

You're the kind of poster that make our resident idiots look literate.
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 01:44 PM
My point, JD. Plus he states eunuchs are skinny. WRONG. Then he states eunuchs are gay. No more than anyone else.

Hey, Bambi, WTf is a "prostrate massage." Frankly, I don't remember one for which I wasn't prostrate, brilliante!

I don't think you have more balls any eunuch, pissant!

You're the kind of poster that make our resident idiots look literate. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

apparently anything other than four letter words are out of his vocabulary .. I'll give him A++++ for being a moron, and applaud his resolve to prove it ..

I can't stand it....it is spelled EUNUCH! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You travel with WTF?