talk talk talk yes or no?

........ could you talk my pants off?

LOL, just joking, sweets ! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
Lol!!! You meAn your pants are still on?
I do like to dirty talk
OPEN QUESTION FOR THE EVERYONE: Should the "Getting to Know You Chit-Chat" be added on the clock? I feel the time should start when the clothes come off & the action begins. That's the main reason why I always tell the girls on the first date that we can talk,talk,talk, off the clock..but once the clock starts ticking we neet to get down the business...Just me 2 cents.
OPEN QUESTION FOR THE EVERYONE: Should the "Getting to Know You Chit-Chat" be added on the clock? I feel the time should start when the clothes come off & the action begins. That's the main reason why I always tell the girls on the first date that we can talk,talk,talk, off the clock..but once the clock starts ticking we neet to get down the business...Just me 2 cents. Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
I dont think it should...but that's just my opinion...it's not your fault I yak forever ..but it's a comfort level I have to reach so it works for me
Most of the ladies I have met over the years have agreed to a nice lunch or dinner off the clock before BCD this of course has alowed for much coversation, and it is somewhat more like a real date when the fun starts.

This may not be quite as common with the new ladies now a days.

My ATF and I do a lot of things other than BCD and talk about many things.
Some get to know you and get comfortable conversation is a great way to start a session. It can kind of add to the fantasy that this is a “real” experience. A little talk, a little kissing, a little teasing and a slow progression into the action. I have found that ladies who follow that pattern give a more passionate and less mechanical session. The art is in making it all fit together.
Lol!!! You meAn your pants are still on?
I do like to dirty talk Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
what about "dirty talk"??? lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

LOL, you ladies know me too well !!
Having a conversation is a way to break the ice and get things flowing and comfortable. There has to be a balance....
Having a conversation is a way to break the ice and get things flowing and comfortable. There has to be a balance.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Some providers are so much fun to talk to, you lose track of time! They are not clock watchers, they true appreciate your company and they seem to collect a list of repeat customers! Lesson learned???