Ashli Babbitt Memorial Day

insurrectionists Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
List the defendants that are

charged with "insurection"
The asinine justification for this murder by the DOJ and the racist mainstream media pieces of shit are as transparent and ignorant as possible.

Also interested in reading the rationale of idiots who support this crime on here and among ordinary folk in general.

Really puts into focus how moronic democrat party scumbags manage to win elections despite being hateful assholes.

Remember normal people - when Republican elected officials, candidates for office, and members of conservative media talk about how intelligent and informed the American electorate is, they are demonstrating in real time that they are pitiful naive imbeciles.
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
insurrectionists

List the defendants that are

charged with "insurection" Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW

sadly it the same number of times I got me some pussy this week
Well, the ratings for CNN's "Insurrection Easter Party" are in: swamped by Fox. Why?
Because outside of the coastal echo chambers, NOBODY CARES...Normal people are consumed with worry about the cascade of Brandon's disasters.
Well, the ratings for CNN's "Insurrection Easter Party" are in: swamped by Fox. Why?
Because outside of the coastal echo chambers, NOBODY CARES...Normal people are consumed with worry about the cascade of Brandon's disasters. Originally Posted by Withnail
I am sure you will get admonished for being off topic, since this is a thread about a stupid bitch who got one right in the old bulls eye………

elg……
I am sure you will get admonished for being off topic, since this is a thread about a stupid bitch who got one right in the old bulls eye………

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
but she was easy on the eye's Sir
but she was easy on the eye's Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
The Grim Reaper gave her the final Money Shot……

elg……
The Grim Reaper gave her the final Money Shot……

shocking that you actually appear to believe that
shocking that you actually appear to believe that Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Shocking that you believe anything you read on the inter webs……

elg……..
Shocking that you believe anything you read on the inter webs……

elg…….. Originally Posted by elghund

you are what you post. and you posted it.
The person whose only job is to drive the get-away car gets the same murder charge as the actual trigger puller inside the bank.

In the Army, if one soldier marches out of step the whole platoon marches with him until he stays in step.
but she was easy on the eye's Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

If, in your opinion, she was easy on the eyes that explains why you're a non-player.
The asinine justification for this murder by the DOJ and the racist mainstream media pieces of shit are as transparent and ignorant as possible.

Also interested in reading the rationale of idiots who support this crime on here and among ordinary folk in general.

Really puts into focus how moronic democrat party scumbags manage to win elections despite being hateful assholes.

Remember normal people - when Republican elected officials, candidates for office, and members of conservative media talk about how intelligent and informed the American electorate is, they are demonstrating in real time that they are pitiful naive imbeciles. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

This article paints a good picture of those you and your party choose to idolize:

https://apnews.com/article/ashli-bab...b7a284c7a8f7df
This article paints a good picture of those you and your party choose to idolize:

https://apnews.com/article/ashli-bab...b7a284c7a8f7df Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
That AP article was called out for what it is: a cheap, underhanded shot at someone who cannot defend herself. The AP has sunk quite low.

Haven't been "admonished" (and don't care--been thrown outta classier joints than eccie/Linoleum, NY--but you should talk to someone about your hatred of people you never met. Really.