Stockings & Garter belts

Garter belts that are ALSO crotchless panties are even BETTER!
Garter belts that are ALSO crotchless panties are even BETTER! Originally Posted by Ariel J adore

YES THEY ARE!!!!
I wear garter belts and stockings almost every day and never wear panties
Looking forward to seeing you dressed this way soon :-)
I have a few pairs of "unique" stockings I like to wear! Not your everyday kinda stockings,but fun & funky!

GiGi you are hot as hell in stockings!
Looking forward to seeing you dressed this way soon :-) Originally Posted by Alpine
I cannot wait either!!! I got a new outfit to show you

I have a few pairs of "unique" stockings I like to wear! Not your everyday kinda stockings,but fun & funky!

GiGi you are hot as hell in stockings! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, you look hot in everything as well as nothing at all - you are just HOT HOT HOT!!!
Secrets in Lace is where I order mine. They're simply exquisite!
Ladies,
I am having the most difficult time finding thigh high stockings that have no elastic at the top!! I would desperately love to find some that actuality need the garter to hold them up.

Any suggetions as to where one might find these types of stockings?

Thanks

~Ariel Originally Posted by Ariel J adore
They are called "fully fashioned stockings" so hopefully that will be of some use to you as you do your searching on line. Wolfords are the best on the market, made for very long and lean legs and run $80+. Otherwise the website What Katie Did has some great stockings and for very reasonable pricing. I happen to adore their cuban heeled backseamed stockings.

If you have problems with your garter fasteners like I do, I order some sock garters from Amazon with actual clips, not the cheap slip-in fasteners that come on lingerie these days. I cut off the existing cheapies, and sew in the sock garter clamps with a bit of elastic ribbon. Trust me when I tell you, its very much worth it.

I'm looking forward to cooler weather so I can truss up in all my vintage unmentionables. Happy shopping!
alexis4u.com

Great vintage stockings
Love this thread...glad to see more ladies into garter belts!
pics ladies........