A Canadian's view on our disrespect for President Obama's Presidency

take off eh,
Why do Canadians feel the need to tell us what we should and shouldn't do in our lives/country. So with all due respect. Mind your own business.
What is a lib-retard, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you really, really want to know, you moronic jackass, look in the fuckin' mirror, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: with emphasis, in regards to your lib-retarded ass, being on "retard".
Isn't it reasonable to expect the POTUS to respect the office as well or does he get a free pass?
That's right, Obama is far worse than Nixon! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Obama is the President that Nixon always aspired to be!!

Is that more of your Idiot-speak?
Kinda like the windtalkers during WWII Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fucking racist against Native Americans...
If you really, really want to know, you moronic jackass, look in the fuckin' mirror, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: with emphasis, in regards to your lib-retarded ass, being on "retard". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

You're a writing machine!
Obama is the President that Nixon always aspired to be!!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Nixon must be looking down from heaven, or up from hell so to speak, in awe.

Think of what he could have done with a guaranteed mindless voting mass willing to support him no matter how he shit all over them, and a entire national media too busy on their knees sucking his dick to notice he was using the Constitution for toilet paper.
I can not respect an office. I can respect some men.
Myself being a hard rightwinger, I did not like much about Bill Clintons politics but I did allow a certain level of respect for him as a person. This maggot in the whitehouse for the last 6 years is the stupidest most inept individual to ever hold the office. If you can respect that Mr. Canadian then you are a sheep like the rest here in the USA.
Why do Canadians feel the need to tell us what we should and shouldn't do in our lives/country. So with all due respect. Mind your own business. Originally Posted by bc7274
America has 300 million population. Canada has only 35 million. They think what works for them should work for us. That's like a couple with two kids trying to tell a couple with eight kids that they are to strict.

Jim