Do you think that the American politicians are concerned about the ebola situation?

Elizabeth, you misunderstood. I'm not talking about the patient. I'm talking about the responsibility of the Government Officials who would be responsible for bringing that patient into the a Country. This could be a decision that if things went wrong, the blood would be on their hands for making such a deliberate decision.

We are seeing a lot of cases in our Government where the combination of naïveté and stupidity can result in dire consequences.

Do you think it is a good idea to knowingly bring such a deadly virus into an area where it does not exist.?

My own opinion is it is the height of irresponsibility. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I wonder if Homeland Security approved of these infected individuals returning to the US. Or if they were even asked to approve. Here is another way a terrorist attack could occur.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/how-ebo...513417302.html

"This is a very low-risk situation for the general U.S. population," Diane Griffin, M.D., professor and chair in molecular microbiology and immunology at Johns Hopkins University, told Yahoo Health. "Emory is a great place for [the patient] to go. They are set up well to handle this type of situation."

Ebola is not spread like the cold or the flu, she added. You could be sitting next to someone who is infected and still not contract the virus. “It’s transmitted by very close contact with people who are sick or with their bodily secretions, such as blood, urine, and feces,” said Griffin. “It isn’t spread through the air like most other viruses. It’s usually contracted by people who are taking care of a sick person – either a health care worker in a medical setting or by someone taking care of a sick family member at home.”

It's only low risk because it hasn't be introduced into a highly mobile, relatively uncontrollable population until now. So what happens when the person's feces and urine are absorbed into the public sewage system? What happens to Eva when he goes to clean the public restrooms?
Wrong decision that puts us at risk....

Google. "Missing vials of deadly viruses at CDC" then ask yourself that question again.
It's only low risk because it hasn't be introduced into a highly mobile, relatively uncontrollable population until now. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's why it spread in Liberia.

"Major infectious diseases: degree of risk: very high
food or waterborne diseases: bacterial and protozoal diarrhea, hepatitis A, and typhoid fever
vectorborne diseases: malaria, dengue fever, and yellow fever
water contact disease: schistosomiasis
aerosolized dust or soil contact disease: Lassa fever
animal contact disease: rabies (2013)"

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/li.html
I wonder if Homeland Security approved of these infected individuals returning to the US. Or if they were even asked to approve. Here is another way a terrorist attack could occur.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/how-ebo...513417302.html

"This is a very low-risk situation for the general U.S. population," Diane Griffin, M.D., professor and chair in molecular microbiology and immunology at Johns Hopkins University, told Yahoo Health. "Emory is a great place for [the patient] to go. They are set up well to handle this type of situation."

Ebola is not spread like the cold or the flu, she added. You could be sitting next to someone who is infected and still not contract the virus. “It’s transmitted by very close contact with people who are sick or with their bodily secretions, such as blood, urine, and feces,” said Griffin. “It isn’t spread through the air like most other viruses. It’s usually contracted by people who are taking care of a sick person – either a health care worker in a medical setting or by someone taking care of a sick family member at home.”

It's only low risk because it hasn't be introduced into a highly mobile, relatively uncontrollable population until now. So what happens when the person's feces and urine are absorbed into the public sewage system? What happens to Eva when he goes to clean the public restrooms? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Another cut and paste from Turdfly, the official Lapdog of Eccie's King of Cut and Paste, LLIdiot!
Another cut and paste from Turdfly, the official Lapdog of Eccie's King of Cut and Paste, LLIdiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
So says the Eccie's Queen/TS of Cut and Paste!!!!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1127114

Here's the LINK!!! LINK-BOY!
Where's exNYer? He likes to weight in on these issues.....
"Do you think that the American politicians are concerned about the ebola situation?"

No. Never.

The fundamental presumption of The Elite is that they themselves will never become a member of whatever collective they are advocating--whether it is one of shared wealth, or shared disease.
  • WTF
  • 08-03-2014, 10:18 AM
My imagination just runs wild with the potential for this reaching the US. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
How far did SARS get?

People should be more concerned with getting hit by lightening.

You are being coy about ebola WTF. Just think what it could do for your old people/medicare problem.
  • WTF
  • 08-03-2014, 11:49 AM
You are being coy about ebola WTF. Just think what it could do for your old people/medicare problem. Originally Posted by gnadfly
My old parents are still paying taxes on earned income....it is LL and his parents that are leaching off the rest of us!

Watch out LL, gnadfly is about to unleash Ebola on your leaching parents!

You are being coy about ebola WTF. Just think what it could do for your old people/medicare problem. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Don't give a racist any ideas .... WTF might start an Ebola Party.
If WTF kept score at his ebola party he'd give himself a 300.

• WTF
  • 08-03-2014, 05:00 PM
I'd give you two leaches a free ebola cocktail! My guess is you two never pass up free shit...

If WTF kept score at his ebola party he'd give himself a 300. Originally Posted by gnadfly
His parents would be HIS guests of honor. Get 'em off the dole!!!!!!
My old parents are still paying taxes on earned income....it is LL and his parents that are leaching off the rest of us!

Watch out LL, gnadfly is about to unleash Ebola on your leaching parents!

Originally Posted by WTF
I said nothing of the sort. Again, WTF's poor reading comprehension and ability to form logical conclusions gets in his way....of his tiny toolkit.

BTW, YOU'RE the one who said "Fuc Granny"...not me!

Back on topic:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...lapses-3977051

Looks like someone got on a plane with the ebola virus and died in route to England. Guess they didn't get WTF's "SARS Memo." The plane is now quarantined. Passengers and crew that were exposed aren't. OK, now it seems that she may had died at the hospital...Or declared dead. Interesting because they later say the passenger tested negative for the virus.

The racist WTF not concerned anyway as it is only mostly "brown people" affected.

Again, I wonder if Homeland Security has any approval of people entering the country knowingly with the disease.