What t do when in a funk?

Go for a long walk. Get the blood flowing
Maybe you're low T.........just a thought but it's fixable👍
  • Loxly
  • 06-22-2015, 08:12 PM
"Sometimes you feel like a NUT, sometimes you don't."

While not advocating a TS experience you might want to consider some "risky" sex. A car, a beach... camper sex can be cool.

I've even thought about finding some window velum, looks like a sign from the outside, but you can see through to the outside, for my patio window. Just not certain how it works at night.... LOL.
It's nature. Just relax and take some time for yourself.
Sometimes it's stress, boredom, or just lose interest. Sometimes it may be for a few hours, a few days or even longer. It's nothing to worry about.
this time of the year always drains me
the 1st hot days of texas heat are almost unbearable, but usually as the summer wears on, my body begins to somewhat adapt
so, even though my mind is on sex. my body just says fuck it
You call it a funk. I call it enlightenment.
In addition to what has already been mentioned, some medications can mess with your sex drive. Might be something to consider if there have been any changes in that regard in the last few months.
The first question to ask yourself is how does the mood change make you feel?

If you feel like you just don't give a fuck anymore or you're just neutral about sex it could be underlying depression which can in turn possibly be caused by lowered T levels, meds or something else entirely.

If you're telling yourself there must be something wrong with you because you're Perfectly OK with not chasing a piece of strange ass then it could just be that you've simply matured which is a positive.

Perhaps you're suddenly realizing that no matter how many tens of thousands you've blown on the hobby the overall quality of your life hasn't improved one iota because of it. It doesn't fill the void or bring happiness. It's just fucking one stranger after another for cash.

In "Think and Grow Rich" Napoleon Hill points out that men become their most successful in their 40's and later because they are finally able to focus their creative energy and drive and are no longer distracted by the all consuming uncontrollable need to spread the seed.
ONE THING THAT CAN HAPPEN A LOT TO URBAN PEOPLE IS OVERSTIMULATION !!! I REFUSE TO MULTI TASK + AND + I STARTED OFF DOING IT AS AN EXPERIMENT BECAUSE I READ THAT MULTI TASKING IS BAD FOR YOU + AND + I AM WAY HAPPIER NOW IN MY NON MULTI TASK WORLD !!!
Again the first thing I would do is just step back and take some time, these wonderful ladies will always be here.

IB
That's just your logical big head kicking your little head's ass. Let's face it, the hobby is illogical because you have to pay for a service which is essentially priceless (hence the varying pricing you see). There 's only so long you can pay for each nut you get before the male ego starts to feel diminished. You got to change the way you hobby. This is meant to break up the monotony of everyday life, not replace your sex life entirely. Otherwise, you are going to keep having these cyclic highs and lows about the hobby.
That's just your logical big head kicking your little head's ass. Let's face it, the hobby is illogical because you have to pay for a service which is essentially priceless (hence the varying pricing you see). There 's only so long you can pay for each nut you get before the male ego starts to feel diminished. You got to change the way you hobby. This is meant to break up the monotony of everyday life, not replace your sex life entirely. Otherwise, you are going to keep having these cyclic highs and lows about the hobby. Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt
+1
That's what I did and it has given me new hobby life. But I did step back for a bit.

IB
I wouldn't stress too much about cancelling on a provider. It feels gross screwing dudes that aren't into it, and most gals here are intuitive enough to know when that happens. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I cancel whenever I'm not in the mood I'm not disappointed with a man if he does the same within a reasonable amount of time.

The polite followup to cancelling on a provider would depend how close to the set time did you do it and if you want to see her in the future. Two hours or more? A sincere apology and making the effort to reschedule for a later date even if it's a month away will appease most ladies. Between one to two hours? Add a gift card for a nominal amount sent to her hobby email. Less than one hour? Change the gift card to at least 1/4 of the donation she was supposed to receive from you. Most of the ladies who are professionals will be more than happy to see you in the future and enter your upcoming session with them in a happy mood secure in the knowledge you respect them as a person and businesswoman.

My personal policy is to compensate gentlemen I cancel on for with additional time off the clock and the amount of time depends on when I cancelled. Same day? Half the time that was previously scheduled. Last minute? Welcome to the world of clock-free appointments.
Hit the trail man, either on foot or bike. Some days I don't want to go but I make myself show up.... And I'm always glad I did. A serious sweat drenched session and a beating heart shakes the shit off me everytime. Plus the eye candy is enough to get your mojo back... Last week there was a pair of barely legals running in sports bras and volleyball shorts. This week I saw a woman of 40 who was probably the hottest lady I've ever seen: long legs, great tits, tight abs, and a beautiful face... I was running w a chub for a bit

So get out there and get your shit back, I don't know you, but I'm pulling for you!

PS:if exercising ain't your thing, a bottomless bowl of popcorn and a Mexican vanilla shake w a kicker at the Alamo always brightens my mood but doesn't do much for the weiner's reaction to a beautiful woman. Good luck