Age of Companion?

Just an observation (a generality, if you will): the older ladies say age matters, while the younger ladies say it doesn't.

If my observation is correct, why are the responses this way?
Charles, I can tell you why but it'll probably get me another infraction.
[quote=am-a-pleaser;1202858]I am planning a 3 day trip to San Antonio in the future for a little R & R. I'm interested in having a provider accompany me. We'd be seen in public, site-seeing, eating together, etc.

If you were planning such an arrangement, what age range would you be comfortable with for this kind of companionship?

In this scenerio I would prefer my companion to be thirty and older. More mature is always a better time, of course for a three day trip, someone with the same interests would make for a better trip.
I am planning a 3 day trip to San Antonio in the future for a little R & R. I'm interested in having a provider accompany me. We'd be seen in public, site-seeing, eating together, etc.

If you were planning such an arrangement, what age range would you be comfortable with for this kind of companionship?

Would age be a concern?

Feel free to expand your responses beyond age.

I'd like perspectives from a variety of ages. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Iam 53, Iam rather athletic in build and have a youthful appearence. I can be comfortable with a wide range of age. For a three day trip like that, I would choose a provider that was between her late 20's to early 40's. Ideally though middle thirties.
Dirty, adulterous old man. A slave to his sin like a moth to the flame.

"For by means of a whore a man is reduced to a crust of bread" - Proverbs 16

"The eyes of the Lord are on the sinful kingdom and I will destroy it from the face of the earth" - Amos 9
Hello Pleaser

First off, if R & R is what you want then you are coming to the right place. There are so many beautiful and historic places to visit here in San Antonio, as well as the near by areas that surround this great city of ours.

As for the age of your companion . . .
I really do not think that age matters as much as compatability does.
In my opinion, you should probably consider one, two or even three of the local ladies that you share common interest with. Whether your idea of R & R be touring the city sites enjoying art galleries, museums and gardens or it be fishing, theme parks and tubing down the river . . you definitely want to have a companion whom can enjoy and appreciate the moment with you.

I also feel that a local companion can probably show you places that you might not see otherwise.
Im sure you have done your homework. There are many professional, attractive, and articulate ladies here in SA that I'm sure would be thrilled and willing to share in your R & R time.

Well, may your search for a compatible companion be successful in every way, regardless of age. Enjoy your vacation.

XOXO

Alex X xia

There are many ladies here in San Antonio that would probably enjoy keeping you company.