Still More Fake News To Slur A Deceased President.

so you are saying he got convicted on a technicality?

BASHAHAQAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yep. He was innocent
Yep. He was innocent Originally Posted by themystic
As innocent as all the posters who got banned from this site!

I hate fake news from liberals.

President Bush should not be disparaged for political gain by the liberals.
But you know they can't help themselves..
one has to wonder if Bush 41 is really honarable...
one has to wonder if Bush 41 is really honarable... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
why do you say that Dilbert. He was a great man just a lousy leader. Clinton used the GOP tactics against Bush and ended up winning. He saw what the Bush 88 campaign did with Willie Horton. He saw right through Bushes Passive Aggressive I'm a Christian bullshit. But Bush did some good shit. I liked him but would never vote for a Bush
why do you say that Dilbert. He was a great man just a lousy leader. Clinton used the GOP tactics against Bush and ended up winning. He saw what the Bush 88 campaign did with Willie Horton. He saw right through Bushes Passive Aggressive I'm a Christian bullshit. But Bush did some good shit. I liked him but would never vote for a Bush Originally Posted by themystic
He maybe honorable in public, but what he does behind closed doors is a different story.

This bothered me for years. I read an article that came out in the TImes Picayune that Bush 41 was allegedly involved in a worldwide child sex trafficking ring. There was no follow up the day after the publication, as if, the story never existed.

Bush 41 was already friendly with Clintons. it appears that whole election thing was an act.

https://trance-formation.com/video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvEBmEo4IA0
He maybe honorable in public, but what he does behind closed doors is a different story.

This bothered me for years. I read an article that came out in the TImes Picayune that Bush 41 was allegedly involved in a worldwide child sex trafficking ring. There was no follow up the day after the publication, as if, the story never existed.

Bush 41 was already friendly with Clintons. it appears that whole election thing was an act.

https://trance-formation.com/video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvEBmEo4IA0 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dilbert they were drug dealing buddies at Mena Arkansas, They were big time guns and drugs, Central America He also introduced LA to crack cocaine. No sex ring
Dilbert they were drug dealing buddies at Mena Arkansas, They were big time guns and drugs, Central America He also introduced LA to crack cocaine. No sex ring Originally Posted by themystic

that was part of it too as both were linked.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2018, 08:08 AM

President Bush should not be disparaged for political gain by the liberals. Originally Posted by friendly fred
But it is ok for you and other to disparage the Bushs with the RINO label!

The op and almost all our right leang friends posting in here have done that with impunity.

I always liked GHWB.
But it is ok for you and other to disparage the Bushs with the RINO label!

The op and almost all our right leang friends posting in here have done that with impunity.

I always liked GHWB.
Originally Posted by WTF

Yet another lie created out of thin air. I have not criticized either Bush, and certainly not in the lying manner the farcical NYT has demonstrated over the course of the past three decades. 26 years they've had to correct their lie, but they haven't withdrawn it yet. I challenge you to find such a post where I did anything other than defend Bush43 and especially Bush41.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2018, 09:18 AM

Yet another lie created out of thin air. I have not criticized either Bush, and certainly not in the lying manner the farcical NYT has demonstrated over the course of the past three decades. 26 years they've had to correct their lie, but they haven't withdrawn it yet. I challenge you to find such a post where I did anything other than defend Bush43 and especially Bush41.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What lie has the NYT not corrected?

Pray do tell where you have defended Bush 41 on his tax increase. Please point to the post where you said it was in fact a good thing for this country. That is how one defends Bush 41.

Not by blaming Ross Perot for his defeat. That is not a defense, that is an excuse.
What lie has the NYT not corrected?

Pray do tell where you have defended Bush 41 on his tax increase. Please point to the post where you said it was in fact a good thing for this country.
Originally Posted by WTF
Read the OP for the NYT's 26 year old lie, and then cite where I disparaged either Bush.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2018, 09:36 AM
Read the OP for the NYT's 26 year old lie, and then cite where I disparaged either Bush. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This whole thread disparages Bush by even being brought up at this time.

Some partisan way to bash what you consider a political opponent (NYT)
This whole thread disparages Bush by even being brought up at this time.

Some partisan way to bash what you consider a political opponent (NYT)
Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, this thread disparages WaPo, the NYT and other lame-stream media venues for disparaging Bush41; hence, this thread is in defense of Bush41.
  • WTF
  • 12-04-2018, 11:41 AM
Actually, this thread disparages WaPo, the NYT and other lame-stream media venues for disparaging Bush41; hence, this thread is in defense of Bush41. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you think using Bush's death is a proper venue to disparage the NYT or WaPo , then we disagree.

Maybe Bush is just the enemy of your enemy and can be used however...