bbbj vs cbj

I too started out with cbj only. I am guessing due to my age and how new I was it did not seem to make much of a difference. I have since added bbbj to my menu not sure if it has increased my calls but, it has made several of my regulars very happy.
As you've seen from the comments, most guys here prefer the BBBJ. Some of us, at least me, don't mind a CBJ. While the sensation of the BBBJ is clearly better than the CBJ, I still enjoy a good CBJ and as an added bonus feel a little safer. It's all about the risk you are willing to take.
Over time CBJ can always hurt your business. I know a few providers who don't even offer CBJ because of their distaste of latex. But if offering BBBJ does not increase business by a substantial amount, it would better to go back to CBJ due to safety reasons.
Don't know that adding BBJ would get your phone ringing off the hook but it couldn't hurt. Your rates are reasonable already so improving your menu is about all that's left.
As was mentioned most new faces garnish more attention initially but unless one is a really hot item in all depts. including menu, price, service, hot body, tcb, personality and looks things tend to settle down fairly quickly.
Sounds like you're on the the right track. Good luck.
I too started out with cbj only. I am guessing due to my age and how new I was it did not seem to make much of a difference. I have since added bbbj to my menu not sure if it has increased my calls but, it has made several of my regulars very happy. Originally Posted by starlett18
When one looks like you and is young I doubt that you would ever feel much difference in business due to cbj.
Yes there are definitely those who would not call you because of it but your look keeps more than enough calls coming in regardless.
Just the way it is in hobbyland.
I would think your lack of showcase and reviews would make far more of a difference with experienced Eccie mongers. More people are wary of an unknown provider (No matter how hot) than an established maybe not as hot cbj provider.
Over time CBJ can always hurt your business. I know a few providers who don't even offer CBJ because of their distaste of latex. But if offering BBBJ does not increase business by a substantial amount, it would better to go back to CBJ due to safety reasons. Originally Posted by er48665
CBJ is a LOT less acceptable here than it seems to be in Dallas or San Antonio. A lot more guys just won't put up with it here.
CBJ is a LOT less acceptable here than it seems to be in Dallas or San Antonio. A lot more guys just won't put up with it here. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I would wager that applies to this small and rapidly shrinking clique of Eccie mongers in particular. The thing is Eccie isn't remotely relevant to most Austin provider's income these days and much less so within the past year or two.

Austin Eccie mongers won't put up with cbj but how many of Austin's really hot providers are even aware of much less concerned about what the Eccie crew won't put up with?

This crew has put it's foot down alright but there's almost no one but mongers remaining here with a few daring provider exceptions.
Damn old mongers like me....
I couldn't care less about CBJ... i would be much more interested in a very attractive girl at a little better price with CBJ than an average girl at an average price with BBBJ

BJ is just a wakeup call for my little friend... not really all that important to me
Gotta love some BBJ!!!!
  • Sire
  • 04-24-2013, 02:35 PM
Im wondering if that has anything to do with me not offering bbbj?

YES.

Would it help me succeed better in this business if I offered bbbj?

YES. Originally Posted by SkyAmor
This is either a great confession, or just a well thought out ThreAD!
I'll be perfectly honest, I won't even consider a provider, no matter how hot, unless she offers BBBJ. Period. The providers that get my REPEAT business also tend to offer CIM and NQNS. But, i'm not 100% rigid on those.

V
+1 BePrepared.

Do I prefer bbbj? Of course. I do think girls who power through sucking on latex are arguably highly committed to their craft!
Congrats on expanding your menu! You are well on your way.

Many girls start out with CBJ and eventually progress to BBBJ, but most never make it to BBBJNQNS. BBBJNQNS is the so called crown jewels of BBBJ, If you make it here, you are in an elite class.

The BJ career path..

CBJ -> BBBJ -> BBBJDT -> BBBJNQBS -> BBBJNQNS
As one lady told me, "Its like trying to enjoy a lollypop with the wrapper still on" Originally Posted by atxbrad
Exactly