Figure out who you're calling before you start dialing!!!

To prevent such confusions i say my handle in my introduction. I am inticipating her handle in return to break the ice and ease both parties. However, in the world of cloack and dagger communication patients cn lead to the most enjoyable meetings and friendships.

Camille Fox... i look forward to every post.

Bear
Ahem. Ms Fox

Ahem. Ms Fox

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Gah!!! My eyes!!! Fuck Von why????? Girl just text message. Or you can work through pm until the appointment is set then give your number for directions when it's time to get down
Wow. Great feedback everyone. Haven't lived a shelter life at all, but maybe I should change my way of thinking. Very good insight!!!!! Thanks!
I'll save the girl's number on my phone but I'm a single guy with no SO searching through his phone. I do just to avoid this type of confusion. We normally throw out a few texts to a few girls because we know not all providers are sitting by the phone waiting for us to call them. But when it did happen, I was like, "Shit, who is this?! I'll have to bite the bullet and ask." lol
Another thing that happens is that a provider texts back 2 or 3 days later and you're like, wtf?
I get texts from gents and then when I answer back Hi get who is this? I dk who ive contacted can you please remind me? I just laugh it off and know that they have been contacting quite a few ladies and seeing which ones get back to them. It happens. Just part of the business.
^^^^ Victoria you can call me anytime.

Sam
This has happened way too many times for me, and I haven't even been on the board that long!

Why is it that men contact me with their handle and then THEY ask who THEY'RE speaking too?? I understand that they have been looking around and need to find the one for the day and all that jazz, but, please!!!!!! Before you call, make sure you know the name of the provider you're calling.

I don't understand some people!! I find it to be completely rude and a complete slap in the face. I block these men because I want to see a gentleman. Not someone that's just taking a stab in the dark trying to screw anybody.

THEN IM the bitch for not wanting to take the time out to let them know who I am. I tell them if they don't know then I can't help them. I've never been so disrespected. UGH

My rant of the day Originally Posted by Havens_Brooke