Hot bit of totty thread the ladies

I'll refrain from the typical snarky and jealous male comments. From the male point of view, Camille currently has the lead in the good taste department.....
I'll refrain from the typical snarky and jealous male comments. From the male point of view, Camille currently has the lead in the good taste department..... Originally Posted by Marshall
Interesting.. Bi?

oh how I wish I were in Demi Moores shoes
yep Im a perv lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I used to like watching him on "punk'd" when he's being a total bad ass! Hellz yeah for Ashton!
Which One, London? Or Both?

I tell ya what.... just give me a call... and I'll keep her busy for ya! Originally Posted by MrGiz

LMAO! I think she is a kept woman Giz....I will keep him busy while you try to convince her lol.
I'll refrain from the typical snarky and jealous male comments. From the male point of view, Camille currently has the lead in the good taste department..... Originally Posted by Marshall
Yea if you like old dudes!

Johny Depp is so F'king sexy!

How could I forget this one?
Brad Pitt and George Clooney

Mr. Clooney is so F'kin sexy!!!!
I like me some Brad Pitt but keep George. I had sex with a guy who looked like him and it was a total let down...lmao.
Can't forget this one....got his start on "The Young and the Restless."

I like me some Brad Pitt but keep George. I had sex with a guy who looked like him and it was a total let down...lmao. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Send him my way. I'll teach him! LOL!

Can't forget this one....got his start on "The Young and the Restless."

Originally Posted by London Rayne
Oh yes!!! Shemar Moore is GORG! I'd so get rid of my no greek policy for him.
He's also in Criminal Minds.
Y'all could have at least put this in the powder room. Unlike you ladies most guys don't like looking at other guys lmao!!!!
Y'all could have at least put this in the powder room. Unlike you ladies most guys don't like looking at other guys lmao!!!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Well... Marshall does.
Damn! Is David Beckham really that friggin HOT!!??
And yes, all the boys totally rock it. George, Johnny, Brad, Ashton...there's a reason they are so sucessful!
Yea if you like old dudes!

Originally Posted by London Rayne
A.S. is one for the post, agreed...and he's tall! Viggo and Mads too old? Nah, Mads is younger than Depp, Pitt and Clooney and Viggo isn't going anywhere because he's an incredibly sexy man lol. When he gives interviews I am spellbound.That man has got some SERIOUS charisma I like men not boys
Haven't seen a recent pic of Maurice Chestnut but he used to be very hot. Not sure how recent this pic of him is??
Damn! Is David Beckham really that friggin HOT!!??
! Originally Posted by ClairJordan
Yes he is. You might recall a certain someone gifting me tickets (when we all met for drinks/dinner) to a NE Revs v Galaxy game. DB was benched..right infront of me. Erm...he is ripped. And tall. He's another that sounds better when he says nothing though. I don't think poor David's voice ever broke lol.

Clair, to post a link:
Hit reply
Above the box where you type (the icon bar) below the 'undo" icon is one that says "insert image"...click and paste your link et voila!

C x