Some Girls Do and Some Don't, Some May and Some Won't

Melanie, thank you for your comments. I like your candidness and the way you flirt.

Are there many independent ladies who dont O because for them its all about pleasing and being focused on the guy being pleasured? I have encountered some girls at AMPs who appear to be like this. My recent session seemed like an American version of the same. I just didnt expect it.

Perhaps she was being submissive and was waiting for me to give her permission or ask her if she wanted to cum? Heck, I dont know, maybe she was just sore.
I don't ask the provider about orgasms because I figure she is thinking like the lyrics from a Lynard Skynard tune "don't ask me no questions and I won't tell you no lies."
Women fake orgasms, but men fake whole relationships .
That can't possibly be true. How can a woman resist the charms of your 1.3 inches of dangling death? There should be glass shattering laughter as soon as you drop your pants. Originally Posted by GracePreston

Fixed it for you.
OK, that is a lot of questions..... I guess my last session left me kinda empty and wondering because part of the reason I hobby is because I like to feel the girl I am with shudder and moan in an orgasm.....a real one (and they usually are). Seems like more often its the younger providers who are more reserved or quiet about their Os. Although some are very vocal too. I don't know....its not like I keep notes. I am a guy. I have a hot dog not a taco. Can someone please explain some of this stuff to me? Originally Posted by Invisible1
If you want that, maybe it's better to search an experience of 'romantic love' like in the movie The Notebook? Ha! I would want that, too!! :-)
I can say a bunch of things out here in the open forum for my advertising purpose and to boost men's ego (about how much I crave strange cocks, how much I love my pussy pounded by a stranger and how much I need to orgasm 10 times in a session…with a stranger) but I won't…because it's not me.

To me, the more I am comfortable with a man, the better it feels for me. With my regulars who I trust and like, who knows me (who I am, what I like in and out of bed and vice versa), basically the whole friendship (with boundaries) and familiarity increases my pleasure by a lot.
If you want that, maybe it's better to search an experience of 'romantic love' like in the movie The Notebook? Ha! I would want that, too!! :-)
I can say a bunch of things out here in the open forum for my advertising purpose and to boost men's ego (about how much I crave strange cocks, how much I love my pussy pounded by a stranger and how much I need to orgasm 10 times in a session…with a stranger) but I won't…because it's not me.

To me, the more I am comfortable with a man, the better it feels for me. With my regulars who I trust and like, who knows me (who I am, what I like in and out of bed and vice versa), basically the whole friendship (with boundaries) and familiarity increases my pleasure by a lot. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Ladies and Gentlemen that was an honest answer, thank you Samantha!