LesLove4 is a huge time waster

• onei
  • 08-04-2015, 07:24 AM
I guess I lit the fuse on your tampon. I can see your point but I still think you're full of shit. But you've accomplished one thing; you just clarified that my initial misconceptions about you are accurate. But thank you, we are all challenged by your unique point of view. Now excuse me as I bow out of this time wasting dribble with you as my "I-don't-give-a-shit-o'meter" is ringing off the counter!
A good deal? That means what? You are too cheap to pay for quality time? If you are chasing $60 ho's then you get what you get.

Oh this is too funny....

Again kids BP is an advertising tool, nothing more nothing less. Those that use it are not beneath any of the ladies here.

I find that snotty and annoying. Originally Posted by PSW1995
PSW,

I've never done a BnG/quickie session myself, but that doesn't mean that 'mongers should be disparaged for wanting a quick release in the midst of a busy working schedule. Perhaps if he enjoys his quick tryst with said provider, he might book a multi-hour date later. Additionally, many of the middle class 'mongers on here use shorter sessions as a test of chemistry with a particular provider on a first meeting. From the guy's perspective, if she's going to be disrespectful to him in a 15-30min. session, why should he pay for 90-120min. of that treatment?

Regarding BP.. Many guys on here tend to look at providers who advertise exclusively on BP with a degree of suspicion. Far too many on that advertising board have established a reputation for dishonest advertising, poor service, and scamming/abusing their paying customers. Some of the dishonesty gets documented in reviews on here, most of it doesn't. It isn't the venue, it's the documented behavior of a plurality (perhaps even a majority) of the providers who use that venue that are the problem.

Finally, please keep in mind that while $300 may be simply an hour of your time (plus whatever time it takes to clean up the incall & yourself), it's a far larger chunk of his time at work. Most of your money comes from guys who make far less than your donation rate for their work. It's certainly true that your job has unique stresses and risks, but his probably isn't a walk in the park either!

If you got through all that, thank you for reading.
  • Toyz
  • 08-04-2015, 09:59 AM
Well said BESG.
Well, while I don't charge $300 an hour for my time, I understand the suspicion BP, but again it is an advertising tool. To which in my ad I always mentioned that I am established with reviews.

My point is this, and I don't care how you make your money or how long it takes you to do it, if you are going to pay $60 funky dollars expect the bs.

Like we always screen screen screen and fellas you can do that here. That is the beauty of this site. MAybe I missed something did the OP do his homework? And Honestly after the strange text he got, the spidey senses should have been going off.

Oh and for the OP, here is a box of tissues for your tears and to wipe up your hand release mess.
Also for the OP, Im glad you give a shot meter is working great.
But don't come crying because you couldn't get a funky deal, and when called out be snotty, I get it, you're behind a computer screen, but I put money where my mouth is... Like I said try spending more money.

If you cant stand the heat stay out the kitchen

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL still laughing tender kitten
Whatever. And he's probably laughing at you. There is plenty of reasonably priced ladies out there, that are great. Too much drama!!!!!!!
This was amusing at best.... What drama?? Oh you funny funny men.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Oh btw if there is laughter its because I full of jokes and cracks to throw at you.

Oh and a whatever awnser shows what level you are on.
Don't like drama? The GTFOH.
  • onei
  • 08-05-2015, 07:57 AM
Whatever. And he's probably laughing at you. There is plenty of reasonably priced ladies out there, that are great. Too much drama!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015

I don't know what she said and don't care, as I've got her on ignore. But I've learned in life that there are some people that I wouldn't walk across the street and piss on if they were fire. They are simply not worth my time!
hahahahahaha whoo hoo!! Ignored!!
Yes!!
Hoooker 1 - Trick - 0 lolololololol