PSA: Please ween your clients off your sex :)

Ok, look man, its gone a bit too far as others here have stated much better than i can. Galaxon i think you may need to take a timeout, its no secret that i think jade is a good egg, however your behavior is likely why she wont see you.

It's creepy bro. Hint: chicks dont like creepy, the chicks here may accept money, but theyre still chicks, and creepy dont fly.
I think when someone tells you to stop texting or contacting you that you would understand the provider no longer wishes to see you. It seems there is a lack of respecting boundaries going on. I personally would not see you and I hope other ladies take my lead. You have a very dangerous obsession. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
That should work for the guys as well. Jade did not seem to believe that though.

Now she's having to try to keep her name alive through her mandles like galaxan here.
I guess Whispers takes another for private stock Originally Posted by Precious_b
The wardrobe for Private Stock is 26 sizes smaller than Jade...... And I never take a whore like her off the market. I prefer a lot less mileage on the ones I see.

If not that, where did Jade go? Originally Posted by Precious_b
She's here. She's the OP of this thread