Slow day..Did you get any?

Did I stumble into DALLAS coed?

So far 4 Ladies got PAID and most of the guys didn't get LAID

Originally Posted by fun2come

But there is entertainment in the whores fighting among themselves!
I don't kiss and tell. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
You finally learned that? Have you apologized to the guys who already had to deal with the result of your prior indiscretions?

Originally Posted by fun2come
I had a really nice late night experience with a provider I have seen a handful of times now, and the whole time in bed, or half way on the bed was super fun. I tend to keep the best experiences as my special secret. Is anybody else this way?
Why assume that when it's quiet or calm, we aren't getting laid? If we are working or getting laid, it's hard to get online if we are doing it right. LOL.
Why assume that when it's quiet or calm, we aren't getting laid? If we are working or getting laid, it's hard to get online if we are doing it right. LOL. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Ha! Well-played!!
I had a really nice late night experience with a provider I have seen a handful of times now, and the whole time in bed, or half way on the bed was super fun. I tend to keep the best experiences as my special secret. Is anybody else this way? Originally Posted by Bourne Whorist
Special secrets are awesome!!
I had a really nice late night experience with a provider I have seen a handful of times now, and the whole time in bed, or half way on the bed was super fun. I tend to keep the best experiences as my special secret. Is anybody else this way? Originally Posted by Bourne Whorist
Right there with ya bro. Have your fun, then when you get bored, then it's time to share your find.