Try and pull some shit before you get your session

And you won't be seen

Y

The review was false

And the proof will be here shortly

Duke of G has been contacted

this thread can be closed or removed

I'm not feeling a need to at anything more here Thank you
Okay, its time for me to chime in "the idiot" who prepaid and I have to defend Marisa from all these catty mean spirited responses! It WAS a misunderstanding and I'm to blame she did attempt to get a hold of me and I missed it so my sincerest apologies to M. We've talked at length we're copasetic and everything has been resolved and put to bed.
Guess this is what folks get for stepping into other people's crap: funky feet and them laughing at you for treading into their bullshit.....
Kayla it sure seems in alot of your post i have read that you sure seem to jump on alot of providers ass on here , most without good reason or knowing the truth, maybe look in the mirror, Glad to read the guy did tell the truth here.
Kayla it sure seems in alot of your post i have read that you sure seem to jump on alot of providers ass on here , most without good reason or knowing the truth, maybe look in the mirror, Glad to read the guy did tell the truth here. Originally Posted by TXGENT
I have noticed that also, along with her band of "yup" monkeys.

CG
I have noticed that also, along with her band of "yup" monkeys.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
You do realize, that you are totally on the same level with comments such as those. Right? And so the cycle continues, someone is a yup monkey, someone else is a giant turd sandwich in return, so on and so forth, blah blah blah blaaaaaaaaah.

Sometimes it is best to just STFU. I struggle with that, so I can totally relate, CG. But, all we can do is progress and move forward, and try to improve.

Snarky remarks like that, only perpetuate the behaviors and posts that so many of you *claim* to be sick of. But I could be totally wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. Okay, maybe it would be the first time but that's not the point.

Carry on......
You do realize, that you are totally on the same level with comments such as those. Right? And so the cycle continues, someone is a yup monkey, someone else is a giant turd sandwich in return, so on and so forth, blah blah blah blaaaaaaaaah.

Sometimes it is best to just STFU. I struggle with that, so I can totally relate, CG. But, all we can do is progress and move forward, and try to improve.

Snarky remarks like that, only perpetuate the behaviors and posts that so many of you *claim* to be sick of. But I could be totally wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. Okay, maybe it would be the first time but that's not the point.

Carry on...... Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie

yup!
Kayla it sure seems in alot of your post i have read that you sure seem to jump on alot of providers ass on here , most without good reason or knowing the truth, maybe look in the mirror, Glad to read the guy did tell the truth here. Originally Posted by TXGENT
Kind of highjacked a thread didn't you. The thread wasn't about Kayla.
Is there actually a person left on this board you haven't lied to or fucked over? Are you starting to see that YOU are the only common denominator here? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
oops

I think I am begining to like YupMonkeys, Hey Dannie want to climb my tree and eat my banana?
catty mean spirited responses! It WAS a misunderstanding and I'm to blame she did attempt to get a hold of me and I missed it so my sincerest apologies to M. We've talked at length we're copasetic and everything has been resolved and put to bed. Originally Posted by clsu1992
You are the reason this happenned in the first. Marisa yes you were vindicated on this episode

I still think prepaying makes no sense but I am sure guys like CLSU1992 will continue to create bullshit threads or reviews only to recant or get burned ijs
Maybe I was wrong, ECCIE might be Grand Opera...............
Damn Dannie! It's like being scolded by a sexy teacher... You can scold us any time you like!

And, as for the idiot who prepaid, no offense intended. Good for you for clearing things up. But prepaying, really? C'mon.
Blubba...really? You're going to start calling people names now? Very passive/aggressive there. WOW...

I thought when a OP asks for a thread to be closed it get's closed?

It seems like this thread is getting a bit "flameish".
But I could be totally wrong. Wouldn't be the first time Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie

YUP YUP YUP

lol,
CG