Review: Robbed by Lyric!!!!

Oh my!! LMAO. Smh.
Who would have thought I would get so much attention for my comments. I was just merely adding my two cents. I didn't say it didn't happen. I said I had doubt. And yes....you may chose to see her or not. That is every persons right.

Traypear- please forgive me for not writing a review every time that i see a provider. I don't remember seeing any rules stating that as an EECIE registered member I was required to write one. I just choose not to write any. As for accusing an innocent party....you and xenzap have already planted the seed that Lyric and I are "friends with benefits". LOL. The best thing that can happen is that Lyric sees that I defended her some what and I get a discount, extra 30min or MSOG!! According to army66 she is already $1300 up so maybe I can cash in. LOL! One last thing......if army66 is a vet trying to serve his country is he trying todo it one EECIE provider at a time??? Now that's funny!! LOL

Middlefinger-- what are you doing? I stuck up for you too. LOL. Like I said....I agree with those that were blaming the victim. I also said let this be a lesson. I don't believe this will hurt her business either, hell it may even boost her popularity. But if it doesn't, I can expect a discount rate from her. I promise you I won't leave my door unlocked for anyone to just come in. LOL

Last but not least---xanzap. I am not trying to persuade you either way. I was just sharing on the topic. You don't know if she actually stole. If you have information otherwise please share. LOL. Your first comment seemed to criticize those of us that had an opinion of Army66 ordeal. You need to stop assuming. Your a smart man so I will let you fill in the blank. When you assume that makes an _ _ _ out of you.
Holy shit! 6 LOL's, a LMAO , an smh, and the lame old "assume" joke on one rant! That has to be a record!

Sorry dude, I'm just being a dick. Carry on.
Here is a good read in the coed. I will admit I wasn't smart enough to post a link so I cut and paste. LOL.
I would say this is from a VERY REPUTABLE provider.

My Showcase
My ECCIE Reviews

Bad review of Lyric
I accidentally posted a response in the review section regarding the recent bad review of Lyric... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=863936

I quickly realized my mistake & deleted it, but I would like to share my perspective in the appropriate forum.

I happen to know that the guy who made this report has serious issues.

The last time I was in LR, he scheduled an appointment with me and acted like it was supposed to take place 2 hours earlier than it was actually scheduled for.

He angrily cancelled when I was on my way out the door, on time, on the way to his place. When he originally scheduled, he told me that he wanted an overnight "if things went well," but then told me that evening that he had to be done & out of the house by 8 or 8:30pm, indicating he never had any intention of having an overnight at all.

Throughout the screening & scheduling process, he was temperamental, overreactive & nonsensical---and very often, rude and insulting. Kendall had to guide him through the process...and honestly, it was a problem from square one. He didn't even want to disclose who his references were. He said that "was a private matter" between him and the other providers.

Thanks for your efforts to make that happen, Kendall. You're a sweetie and you went above and beyond the call of duty. Sometimes, there's just nothing you can do to help people, though... The problematic ones, especially.

I'm not saying that Lyric didn't act inappropriately... However, I am saying that there's two sides to every story and the reviewer isn't exactly credible in my book.
He didn't have to leave the house @ 8!!! He was either going to drink himself to sleep again OR pay another provider! Way to go VET!
WOW,
I wasn't aware that the ladies are allowed to post in the review section, but good for you Lyric,
(if your menu was a little more open,,,, I'd be all over that, LOL)
and thanks for chiming in with your CO-ED thread Ginger.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=864624

There seems to be much more to THIS STORY than meets the eye.
DL
Now we got the rest of the story. Cause I seen lyric b-4 when she was working with syd and she seem like a straight up person didn't have any problems and her menu was fine by me.
I do not know what to think. 3 hrs is not overnight. $1300 is not $1020. Obviously something happened, but the math does not add up, so there is still more to the story.

Ladies cannot post in reviews, that should have been in coed. Of course this review was not really a review so should have been posted in alerts or coed. What a mess.

I do not know what to think. 3 hrs is not overnight. $1300 is not $1020. Obviously something happened, but the math does not add up, so there is still more to the story.

Ladies cannot post in reviews, that should have been in coed. Of course this review was not really a review so should have been posted in alerts or coed. What a mess.
Originally Posted by Rockydoc
YEP!
Well you know messy, insecure ppl like Armyguy1966 don't know what to do when it comes to BUSINESS! It is what it is! Like I said before NO ECCIE REVIEW will STOP me from being me and making money! I wish I could screenshot my texts so you all can see what the conversation REALLY was AFTER this happened ESPECIALLY him sending me pics of money and telling me he's going to have other providers post AGAINST me! Smh.. Lets ALL be grown! Armyguy DIDN'T GET THE FULL SESSION BECAUSE HE STARTS DRINKING WHEN HE WAKES UP AND PASSED OUT ON ME AT HIS HOUSE! Smh
No activities took place. This is not a review. Moved to Coed discussions for both sides to give their version.

Huck
Well you know messy, insecure ppl like Armyguy1966 don't know what to do when it comes to BUSINESS! It is what it is! Like I said before NO ECCIE REVIEW will STOP me from being me and making money! I wish I could screenshot my texts so you all can see what the conversation REALLY was AFTER this happened ESPECIALLY him sending me pics of money and telling me he's going to have other providers post AGAINST me! Smh.. Lets ALL be grown! Armyguy DIDN'T GET THE FULL SESSION BECAUSE HE STARTS DRINKING WHEN HE WAKES UP AND PASSED OUT ON ME AT HIS HOUSE! Smh Originally Posted by LyricMakesNoise
You're ok Lyric.
Please just let this shit storm pass over your head and you'll be fine.
DL
No activities took place. This is not a review. Moved to Coed discussions for both sides to give their version.

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Finally! I get to post in a review! Lol