Dinner / Drinks with Providers

• Dad
  • 03-09-2011, 07:42 PM
sure why not! Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Sign me up!
P E........Don't get all worked up trying to decode the "union thing" . Jasmin is a clever girl who posts frequently on various subjects. But she's tugging your chain by reciting "union rules"..... We have all sorts of unions in Houston, but providers aren't one of them...........
Have you asked your good friend Heather Winston??

That may be a good place to start... Just my $.02
P E........Don't get all worked up trying to decode the "union thing" . Jasmin is a clever girl who posts frequently on various subjects. But she's tugging your chain by reciting "union rules"..... We have all sorts of unions in Houston, but providers aren't one of them........... Originally Posted by starflash

Thanks Starflash. I am not getting worked up or trying to decode anything my friend. So please don't misunderstand me. Just didn't know about these rules. If there are rules, I respect them.
PE..there are no rules...that was all bullsh*t.!! There are some common sense concepts for you to consider....

Many guys will invite the provider to lunch or drinks for the first meet.
If she turns out to be a slob, uncouth, drunkard or crazy bitch...we just walk away.
Also a lot safer than going to her place in Pimptown or wherever you could be setup for a ripoff.

If the girl is too snooty to meet you for a drink, check the next one...there are tons that will meet you.
Oh yeah...that crap about their valuable time...HA.!
There is a lot of slack time in most lady's schedules...and many drink like fish.
After all, if you made $150/hr...how many hours would you be "on the job" each week.??
Just have a good time.
L8r
r9
Pay a provider for her time at dinner????? Where's CB or MrHappy when I need them...
Im game !! if that gets me thrown out of the "union"then oh well ..lol
Dam, why didn't you ask a lady?
In my opinion, if you're asking for nothing more than dinner, if she asks for BCD rates for the same time, deny it.
  • Rezo
  • 03-10-2011, 11:36 PM
I am just going to go out and get to know her and that too when and if the provider is not busy. It's like having a date without any BCD time. If she is not busy with other things, she may not mind going out to have a nice dinner / drinks. I certainly value their time as much as mine. I have done that in the past without any charge and we have had a great time together (again, without BCD time). I was just cuious as to what the Houston view were in this regard. Originally Posted by Private Encounter
With the right lady you can do that here as well, PE. Hope you enjoy your time in Houston.
Thank you all and thanks Rhino9. I appreciate everyone's input and advice. That's why I love our Eccie community.....Have a great week-end.

PE
Yeah, she will certainly be kicked out of the union. I'm the union president. It's against the rules unless you have an SD arrangement. There is a clause is rule 21, that if you see her monthly you are allowed certain privileges as the provider sees fit. BUT, you have to have been her regular at least 6 months. There is also as point system in place for every dollar you spend on her....Providers usually opt not to use the point system, but it's an option for UNION providers.

Your going to spend the same amount or more on a civy, you might as well get a guarantee. UNION providers come with a guarantee. You can report them. The comitee then reviews their reports. Originally Posted by jasmin
Jasmin

The UNION's collective bargaining agreement expired on February 28th at Midnight. I'm afraid that until labor and management agree on a new collective bargaining agreement, the UNION is dissolved. If you would like to start re-negotiating a new collective bargaining agreement, then you and your 3 top UNION officers (natural born women only) need to meet me at the Notel to begin intense negotiations. Of course, once an agreement is signed, we can then set the new rates and beginning collecting fees. The new rates will apply during the term of the agreement. Of course the term of the agreement is negotiatable as well.

Judge
Pick the provider that you like, send her email and see what she will say. Sometimes writing in these forums don't help that much. I have done it before and it worked like a charm. You can always go on P411 some provider enjoy dinner date while getting paid. I would suggest asking for at least 2hrs of her time, and tell her how much you will pay. Good luck man
  • Rezo
  • 03-11-2011, 10:31 AM
sometimes when feeling generous she just might take you out to dinner AFTER the session
THERE Is too an Union. We worked out all the terms and conditions and the contracts last week. You missed it! You were purposely distracted BCD somewhere else! We negotiated it with the help of Charlie Sheen! All of our demands were met as long as our new slogan was "WINNING!"