Encounter: Sara rose

...She also claims to not partake in BB other than BJ. Originally Posted by SemperFi03110331
One would be a fan of Michael McDonald to believe that.
All I can say is OMG!. See is my regular, my favorite, know her well, want to put that out there before I get called her pimp again. If I was, someone should let her know, as I still pay for my appointments.

This is public service announcement for the mature Forum members.

You will notice all of her reviews are "hot as hell and TAN". I asked her why she is breaking out, as I know her well enough over the last 2 years that I was comfortable enough to ask her. Her answer blew me away.

She is taking the same medication my daughter is taking for a over active Thyroid. The first thing on the bottle says stay out of the sun, as it will cause you skin to be irritated and break out.

I asked why she don't follow what the directions say, her reply was "I cant stand being pale". I told her, I understand, my daughter does the same thing, at the pool everyday, now that school is out. Hanging with her friends.

So mature guys, no bed bugs, scabies, etc. Its all good and she is well worth the money. She is hard to get a appointment with, but, if you do, and she thinks of you as a regular, it gets a lot easier to get the 2nd, 3rd, etc appointment.
Well, I made my escape from the house last night, and saw Sara for a car date.
I guess the lecture I have her about the sun and meds, the same one I gave my daughter worked.
Her skin is clearing up already.
I'm sure she will be hitting ttanning salon soon!
Any link to an ad or pics?
Not sure how I missed this one...
Google that number and a old link might come up. Or send her a text saying you saw review and your looking for a regular, that will get her attention. She likes regulars.
I don't think you should get bashed for being honest. Thanks for the info. I do think its time to stop referencing BB as a concern as most if not all providers dabble in it. Risky business in many ways. Be safe. Originally Posted by loneshark
I have hard time believing that's true!! Scary!!
As I have heard in many PM from other Forum members. If you want your post to carry any relevance, it would help if those posting any comments, negative or positive, to have at least posted 1 review!
Its sort of like, telling you what a root canal will feel like, or the quality of the dentist, without ever having had one done or even knowing who the dentist. is.
As I have heard in many PM from other Forum members. If you want your post to carry any relevance, it would help if those posting any comments, negative or positive, to have at least posted 1 review!
Its sort of like, telling you what a root canal will feel like, or the quality of the dentist, without ever having had one done or even knowing who the dentist. is. Originally Posted by sumsum
Are you suggesting that because you have never posted a review you have never experienced an encounter with a provider and have no standing here to comment? That's preposterous.
Are you suggesting that because you have never posted a review you have never experienced an encounter with a provider and have no standing here to comment? That's preposterous. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Unless your Aussie Salt.
Well then, that begs the question, why are you even a member of the Forum?

So the rest of us can take the hit from nasty encounters, while you stand on the side lines and watch the rest of us take a beating?

That don't seem right! Any other Forum members agree or disagree with me, please chime in.

Would you be kind enough to share with us at least some names and contact numbers of the ones you found decent?

If that is the way it is going to be, maybe we should all do reviews and say please PM for details???
Well then, that begs the question, why are you even a member of the Forum?

So the rest of us can take the hit from nasty encounters, while you stand on the side lines and watch the rest of us take a beating?

That don't seem right! Any other Forum members agree or disagree with me, please chime in.

Would you be kind enough to share with us at least some names and contact numbers of the ones you found decent?

If that is the way it is going to be, maybe we should all do reviews and say please PM for details??? Originally Posted by sumsum
PSSST, Stig has 45 Encounters, you have 21.
Sorry, That was meant for Spain2323. My bad, I was not clear.
  • jbc1
  • 07-28-2018, 07:29 PM
I had somewhat of a strange experience with her, basically we had an OC scheduled at my place and everything was going fine right up to the point where we were supposed to meet, but she couldn't find the entrance to my building. (Which admittedly is pretty hard to find, but I had already explained this to her and given her directions how to get there.) She called me up and sounded somewhat exasperated that she wasn't able to find it, so I tried to calm her down and figure out where she was, but after a minute or so she just hung up and went silent on me. It's too bad, she seemed like a sweet girl and it sounds from here like I missed out on a really good time.
I had somewhat of a strange experience with her, basically we had an OC scheduled at my place and everything was going fine right up to the point where we were supposed to meet, but she couldn't find the entrance to my building. (Which admittedly is pretty hard to find, but I had already explained this to her and given her directions how to get there.) She called me up and sounded somewhat exasperated that she wasn't able to find it, so I tried to calm her down and figure out where she was, but after a minute or so she just hung up and went silent on me. It's too bad, she seemed like a sweet girl and it sounds from here like I missed out on a really good time. Originally Posted by jbc1
Maybe you should have met her outside?
  • jbc1
  • 07-28-2018, 08:10 PM
Maybe you should have met her outside? Originally Posted by bambino
I was gonna meet her in the driveway when she arrived. I didn't know she was lost until she called me and at that point it was too late.