Are u serious? NOOOOO!

Just creepy for sure
had a guy use my shaver .. and left his hair's on it
I was pissed ... I notice when I went to shower after he left ...
I don't think fetishes are creepy. No judgement. Unless it involves children or animals (the truly innocent), I don't mind. Just be honest!
This guy "fessed up" but a bit too late to not be creepy.
Let's be real.

She had her dirty drawls in high traffic easy access THAT seems more creepy to me

It's not like a family member took her dirty drawls, it was a client who probably just had his face all up her azz & tooty pop.

Pardon my two cents but I don't see how this is creepy.

He just followed his nose
But-

He had stolen them.

And-

Revealed that fact in a creepy way.

Stalkerish
Suprised he didn't snatch you your shoes too, sick bastard
Really it's just underwear. Over reaction.lol
Really it's just underwear. Over reaction.lol Originally Posted by Five star
So, the contractor you hired to come over to refurbish your bathroom did an awesome job. Two months later you call him to do a remodel on your kitchen and he says, "By the way, I stole a pair of your dirty underwear last time I was there. I'll bring them back to you when I come to do the remodel job."

Your response is, "Cool, I look forward to seeing you."

To each their own...
  • RoxyG
  • 06-27-2017, 07:46 AM
Ive had guys ask me to wear panties they could have at the end of a meeting. Even gave away a few bras here and there. Stockings do seem to be the biggest request though.

But for someone to just take them without asking and then reveal that info in that type of manner is definitely creepy in my book. So many other ways he could have handled that. I would have turned him down too.

So panty stealing dude, if you are reading this

Next time just ask!!!!
I agree.. if u want a pair, ask. Odds are they will give one and not charge you for them....

Having said that.....PM sent......
This is not cool behavior. I don't want to take any evidence of the encounter with me when I leave. Yo, Mr. Creepy thief, what were you going to do with those panties you stole if you were stopped by LE, running a sting operation, after you left the room??? Claim your a cross dresser and had just slipped in that room to change???
They were in a clothes basket, in my bathroom closet.. Idk where u keep your worn clothes at, but when i change or b4 i shower, thats where i put 'em.. I've had gentleman asked me for my underwear and I didn't see a problem with it. The fact that somebody felt like they had to take w/o me knowing.. I would have given him some. It was only a VS thong. I'm not in any way knocking his fetish, to each his own.. stranger things have happened and I'm sure more strange things to come in the future.

She had her dirty drawls in high traffic easy access THAT seems more creepy to me

Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I wouldn't say "creepy" but I agree that I do not keep any personal items in areas of my in-call where clients may go. I even make sure to keep the bathroom sink totally clear of any items except the hand soap and towel.

However, that being said, it sounds like Cam keeps her dirty laundry in a closet, which does mean, he had to go looking for them. That is just plain weird, imo. Makes me never want to leave a client alone in my bathroom, not even for a second. Lord know what they might snoop around trying to find?

It sounds like it is probably a fetish for him, which I can understand to an extent. But then, why turn around and tell her about it? What reaction was he hoping to achieve, one wonders?

Be that as it may, I also still find this hilarious, in the "what a fucking weirdo" (the gent in question), sorta way, lols.
I wouldn't say "creepy" but I agree that I do not keep any personal items in areas of my in-call where clients may go. I even make sure to keep the bathroom sink totally clear of any items except the hand soap and towel.

However, that being said, it sounds like Cam keeps her dirty laundry in a closet, which does mean, he had to go looking for them. That is just plain weird, imo. Makes me never want to leave a client alone in my bathroom, not even for a second. Lord know what they might snoop around trying to find?

It sounds like it is probably a fetish for him, which I can understand to an extent. But then, why turn around and tell her about it? What reaction was he hoping to achieve, one wonders?

Be that as it may, I also still find this hilarious, in the "what a fucking weirdo" (the gent in question), sorta way, lols. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

The guy was actually a sweetie, tbh.. He requested i wear a thong upon his arrival, so pretty sure it was a fetish 4 undies.. I make sure my bathroom (hell, my entire apt) is clean. Hamper in bathroom closet.. Only items left out are a towel & 1 or 2 cloths for them to clean up after.. I dont want to assume, but, id say he possibly took them when he was "in the shower".. When he contacted me yesterday, it was a good convo, no shady stuff.. UNTIL, he said he had something to give me.. I said: oh yeah, what's that? Him: your underwear... I asked why did he take em & not just ask... "Oh, i didn't think you'd mind"..

Now, let's flip this all around & say a provider took from a clients home.. We all know, the provider would be trolled up & down! He's not dangerous, he just came across weird & so did the situation. I wouldn't give him a no referral, but id warn to stash the undies..
I dont want to assume, but, id say he possibly took them when he was "in the shower"... Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
After the last gent who trashed my bathroom and took almost 20 MINUTES in the shower, I stopped letting them shower alone, lols. This is also not the first time something like that has happened. Some men just cannot be trusted alone in a shower.

Seriously, I now include assisted shower with all my sessions. It is fun for both of us, but also prevents stuff like this from happening.
After the last gent who trashed my bathroom and took almost 20 MINUTES in the shower, I stopped letting them shower alone, lols. This is also not the first time something like that has happened. Some men just cannot be trusted alone in a shower.

Seriously, I now include assisted shower with all my sessions. It is fun for both of us, but also prevents stuff like this from happening. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

If they want to shower, I give them the mens wash, towel, cloth & their privacy. Majority of guys will leave the door open or cracked, while in the bathroom. Not much besides toiletries & a couple of VS body sprays on the sink..