The new step in gun control, access by law enforcement

You notice LexusLover always posts anti black points.

Not saying he is racist....but daaaaaamn. Someone needs to PM him not to be so obvious. Originally Posted by WTF
It wasn't that obvious long ago, and I still picked up on it. Must have been his experience in the legal system. Skewed his view.

I'll say it. I've said it here before.
I have always asked inconvenient questions of authorities. I think, taken by suprise, they tend to answer truthfully. Of course, they may also not believe in the current law and are giving you a heads up.
Connecticutt had some strange laws. Getting a CCW was fairly easy. The big part was an interview by local police Lieutenant or higher. The big question was, if you pull your weapon in defense, do you shoot? The answer is yes, you shoot. If you pull a weapon and don't shoot and everything works out. You probably overreacted and were wrong. if you pulled your weapon and things went to shit. You put another handgun on the street and you may have been hurt. Better to not have the weapon in the first place. If you do pull a weapon, it is not for display or threatening. It is because you truly felt your life was in danger and if that is the case, you'd better fire.
Another rule, if you want to transport firearms to say a shooting event. They have to be concealed on your person when you travel. I remember the first time I tried that, I had six pistols concealed on my person with a field jacket covering everything up.
I think the particular police officer that I was interviewed by did not believe in the law. He confidentially went over a few things like when I could shoot someone in my home and what considerations had to be met.

Back to the OP; if the authorities want to be assured that your weapons are secure then they have to have access.
Back to the OP; if the authorities want to be assured that your weapons are secure then they have to have access. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I completely disagree. Not on a gun rights issue, but on a privacy and responsibility one. Law enforcement does not need to be sure every person is up to snuff. Only when shit happens do the irresponsible need to be held account.

Again, your paranoia is getting the best of you.
WHEN the u n knocks on your door. What will you do?
The goal of the libs is to take the guns period.

Door to door backed by u n "peacekeepers".

At the end of each street the firearms will be de-milled and destroyed on the spot!

This is reality. Originally Posted by winn dixie
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I take it you would be an Intel officer for the u n in your neighborhood. snitch
WHEN the u n knocks on your door. What will you do? Originally Posted by winn dixie
When? Is there a schedule? First you have to show us this is actually going to happen.

We've come to some congenial exchange, so I'm going to hold off on worse prodding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VPPxdnB9QA
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I take it you would be an Intel officer for the u n in your neighborhood. snitch Originally Posted by winn dixie

Okay. Now I know it's just part of the joke. Which is why I like you. You almost had me. Good one.
If we dont get real election reform. its coming!

soros and the gun grabbers know they will have to call in the u n to do it! Thats when the libs will truly unmask their true agendas

The Second makes all the others possible!
You notice LexusLover always posts anti black points.

Not saying he is racist....but daaaaaamn. Someone needs to PM him not to be so obvious. Originally Posted by WTF

yes you are

... How does mentioning BLM or the black-on-black
shootings over Chicago-way make one a racist??

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

it doesn't but when did the far left mob let the truth get in the way of their racist narrative?
If we dont get real election reform. its coming!

soros and the gun grabbers know they will have to call in the u n to do it! Thats when the libs will truly unmask their true agendas

The Second makes all the others possible! Originally Posted by winn dixie
The first is first because it is first. The pen is mightier than the sword.
... How does mentioning BLM or the black-on-black
shootings over Chicago-way make one a racist??

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Little WTFDoIKnow struggles with his own inner challenges ...

... he lacks the intellectual capacity to make informative and viable responses on Eccie so he resorts to name-calling and fabricating personalities in order to appear superior to the little bimbos he entices to sit around his laptop.

One of the most revealingly ignorant remarks he's ever made was just the other day when he proclaimed that ....

... predicting the outcome of a criminal trial was the same as predicting the outcome of a football game ... and then further burdened his remarkably uninformed statements by suggesting that the "prediction" must be made BEFORE the game begins ... errrr.... the trial while suggesting that he was as learned as Alan Dershowitz, the Harvard Law Professor.

Predicting the outcome is exactly like predicting a football game. Originally Posted by WTF
I completely disagree. Not on a gun rights issue, but on a privacy and responsibility one. Law enforcement does not need to be sure every person is up to snuff. Only when shit happens do the irresponsible need to be held account.

Again, your paranoia is getting the best of you. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It's too bad you don't know about law enforcement or "the law" with respect to the use of a firearm ... which indicates your lack of knowledge of the use firearms with respect to public events and conditions. But keep trying to impress the uninformed...meanng yourself.

Is it "racist" to call your attention to the regular slaughter of Black people in Chicago ... Obaminable's "Home Town"? Or is it racist to ignore the problem and "defund" the police to create a less effective response to the carnage ... by their Black mayor?

BTW is the Chicago "war zone" the result of "irresponsible "weapon" control and handling ... and should the parents be arrested and prosecuted for allowing their offspring to carry weapons out at night?
It's too bad you don't know about law enforcement or "the law" with respect to the use of a firearm ... which indicates your lack of knowledge of the use firearms with respect to public events and conditions. But keep trying to impress the uninformed...meanng yourself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That was stupid. Even for you. Or especially for you.
It's too bad you don't know about law enforcement or "the law" with respect to the use of a firearm ... which indicates your lack of knowledge of the use firearms with respect to public events and conditions. But keep trying to impress the uninformed...meanng yourself.

Is it "racist" to call your attention to the regular slaughter of Black people in Chicago ... Obaminable's "Home Town"? Or is it racist to ignore the problem and "defund" the police to create a less effective response to the carnage ... by their Black mayor?

BTW is the Chicago "war zone" the result of "irresponsible "weapon" control and handling ... and should the parents be arrested and prosecuted for allowing their offspring to carry weapons out at night? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No it is not racist to point to statistics.

The "war zone" is a result of irresponsible governance. Yes, bad policing. Who's in charge of the police? The mayor. It's only a problem when it becomes a problem. Chicago should have been dealt with decades ago. But racism played a major role in creating the problem.

Ignore it, and it should go away, right? Wrong! The eighties were a fuckin' bitch with you-know-who in the Whitehouse. A bitch for a certain population.