At what point is sexual activity considered a "kink"? An unanswerable question, possibly!

quote--- Pushing one's limits is Kink in itself..! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I've heard it said: "It's only kinky the first time you try it".
Per Webster's: kink-unconventional sexual taste or behavior......fetish-an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

Who is to say what is unconventional? Who sets the rules or the norm for human sexuality? DallasRain has it dead on. It is a personal and unique thing. No room for someone in this world of sex today who is close minded. I was called kinky once by an ex because I did RCG. It was just another position to me. But he thought I was sexual genius.
I've heard it said: "It's only kinky the first time you try it". Originally Posted by houston.alexxx
That's my motto!
These responses are so well thought out and articulated, that I can't add anything further. Other than to state that I am totally aroused.
These responses are so well thought out and articulated, that I can't add anything further. Other than to state that I am totally aroused. Originally Posted by ChipMonkey
Chip, that's a permanent state after you've browsed this board for long enough and try to soak in even half of the sexual wisdom that is posted here!
It is only kinky the first time.
As has been stated, it is very individual as to provider and client. I will say that Eccie "standards" are much more open so that in my opinion, Greek is not considered Kinky any longer while to the general public, Greek would be very kinky.
O my goodness!

:|
Originally Posted by DallasRain
What you don't see is that that's probably not milk in that bottle the big baby is sucking on!