Gina/P411 is Making it Tougher for Me to be a Member

• Txh64
  • 11-25-2017, 02:13 PM
Money order and snail mail works fine
Spend 30 seconds on the Google machine and you’ll understand why she is doing this and it’s in everyone’s best interest that she does.

As far for paying, several good options have been given.
I can't say that I'm overly pleased that my private message for P411 members was put on blast for the public...

Regardless, if your Visa/MC allows international transactions, you need not be concerned with this message.

If your Visa/MC blocks international transactions, please be aware that you will need to find another method of payment in the new year.

This affects less than 5% of our members, please don't panic!

Always,
Gina
I am a big fan of P411 and have relied on the prepaid cards in the past. Anybody have any luck and pointers in using bitcoins?
I personally LOVE bitcoin, but there is a bit of a learning curve.

1. Set up a free bitcoin wallet (I suggest Xapo)

2.Wire funds to your wallet from your bank account, or purchase bitcoin from a reseller via https://localbitcoins.com.

Once you have a wallet with bitcoin funds in it, you can make purchases anywhere that accepts bitcoin (P411!) and send funds to anyone who accepts bitcoin.

It's really very simple, but it's a little confusing getting going. I'm happy to help with any bitcoin questions, although my knowledge is pretty basic.

Always,
Gina
I only see providers that take coupons for Ajax and Domino's Pizza.

Expiration dates are always well within acceptable limits ladies.
I can't say that I'm overly pleased that my private message for P411 members was put on blast for the public...

Regardless, if your Visa/MC allows international transactions, you need not be concerned with this message.

If your Visa/MC blocks international transactions, please be aware that you will need to find another method of payment in the new year.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
So... info sent to members only. What about people who want to become a member. Is this info on your homepage? How will they know the new payment options?
p411 has gone trashy . i was memeber for 5 years , then got super tired of the new wave of bp chicks who populated dallas p411 . i am doing just fine without p411 verification , pain in the ass anyway
p411 has gone trashy . i was memeber for 5 years , then got super tired of the new wave of bp chicks who populated dallas p411 . Originally Posted by Golfing
Actually, you are right to a degree, and changes are in the works to clean things up and tighten up the network for both providers and clients.

The first big change coming down the pipe, is that we will soon no longer accept any client who doesn't have 2 solid P411 providers to vouch him in. We will no longer offer clients employment verification as a way to gain access to P411, so if you are hoping to join P411 via employment verification I suggest getting that done before the new year!

Also, provider requirements are going to be tightened up much more than they currently are. I have zero desire to have scammers and dingbats on P411, but it's very tricky to figure out who is going to work out well, when simply looking at an application and a review or two. We are going to start requiring additional info, and will probably be raising the age to 23 minimum.

Finally, we're planning to put something in that will allow clients and providers to vote privately (for admin eyes only!) on the other party's reputation. Once a reputation gets to a low enough level, they will be simply removed from the site for a period of time. After a return, unless things stay positive, there will be a permanent removal from P411. This will prevent drama and fighting because I'd be the only one to see the feedback, and it would be an incentive for everyone (client AND providers) to be on their best behavior at all times.

Of course, I will still always handle direct complaints personally, stepping in and taking action if I think it's warranted.

Anyway, those are some tidbits of information to take with you in regards to the future of P411.

Always,
Gina
Then feel free to find another verification service. Or you got reviews, use those as references. It's Gina's business. It's her business choices. Originally Posted by Hercules
Shes a very intelligent woman. She knows what she is doing. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I bet there's a very good reason why she's making this change. Originally Posted by L.A.

Always,
I am a Lifetime Member of P411 for a reason.
GINA does things to protect OUR interest.

I am a Lifetime Member of ECCIE for a reason.
ECCIE does things to protect OUR interest.

ECCIE and P411 is a GREAT combination.

Note to Gina:
There are many providers that SHARE their P411 account with other (roommate) providers.
Maybe because they don't have or can't get verification their self.
(possible pimp access)

hobby safe my friends,
CG
Well said copierguy. Gina takes care of business. I’ve known her since before P411 as have many old timers here. I trust her judgment to get it right. And she understands that her business prospers when our needs are taken into consideration.
Actually, you are right to a degree, and changes are in the works to clean things up and tighten up the network for both providers and clients.

We are going to start requiring additional info, and will probably be raising the age to 23 minimum. GREAT IDEA

Finally, we're planning to put something in that will allow clients and providers to vote privately (for admin eyes only!) on the other party's reputation. Once a reputation gets to a low enough level, they will be simply removed from the site for a period of time. After a return, unless things stay positive, there will be a permanent removal from P411. This will prevent drama and fighting because I'd be the only one to see the feedback, and it would be an incentive for everyone (client AND providers) to be on their best behavior at all times.

Of course, I will still always handle direct complaints personally, stepping in and taking action if I think it's warranted.

Anyway, those are some tidbits of information to take with you in regards to the future of P411.

Always,
Gina, after my experience with a serious douche bag (that you really couldn't do much about other than monitor him) you guys react right away. (in this case he had only been to AMP's and really didn't know what he was getting into)
In another situation things went south really fast and Gina personally handled it right away and the mods on the board were all there to support me.

Whatever there is bad about this community, there is also so much good about it as well.

As was said before, us old timers are here and we do try to do what we can for one another.

I really am so thankful for P411 and the quick screening I can do with it and how easy it makes traveling.

I think these will be positive changes.
Tangie is offering the AMP experience?

Note to Gina:
There are many providers that SHARE their P411 account with other (roommate) providers.
Maybe because they don't have or can't get verification their self.
(possible pimp access)
Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Yes, and any provider found sharing her account or looking up clients for anyone other than herself, will be immediately removed from P411.

Any client who reports a provider (I need a P# and proof) engaging in this activity will be given a free year's membership!

Always,
Gina

PS: Thanks to all the board denizens for the support, I'm very thankful to have been able to do what I do, for as long as I have
I don't see what the big deal is, I think its a good idea , just me .