What's the new thing with the young girls

YTT

Young, Tight, and Tender
  • Dad
  • 09-15-2011, 09:10 PM
Are men really asking for younger and younger women as long as they are legal? Is it the high school fantasy? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Simple biology. 18 year old guy wants the hot 18 year old woman. 80 year old guy wants the hot 18 year old woman (but ain't getting her without lots of $$$$).
maybe next year the granny fantasy will be the new thing........doubt it.
self edit
Is someone that is not young jealous? or maybe in the need of some attention?

Men being attracted to young women is nothing new. Originally Posted by Pica Flor
It's an awesome new addition to the hobby. I hope they do well and get their college paid for. Good for them.
Older men have been bangin' younger women for decades. Possibly for centuries. It's not gonna stop anytime soon. Possibly not ever!
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I just wish I would've provided companionship earlier, I'm only 25 now... But thinking about all the sweet old geezers I missed out on at 19 pr 20 makes me sad.
Older men have been bangin' younger women for decades. Possibly for centuries. It's not gonna stop anytime soon. Possibly not ever! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Yeah, just ask Hugh Heffner and all the drug cartels with lots and lots of benjis.
It's an awesome new addition to the hobby. I hope they do well and get their college paid for. Good for them. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

You know damn good and well young providers are nothing new.

I have no idea how many school books I've paid for. That's what they said it was for. I mean I've never asked to see a school id or anything. At such a young age I bet it went to some douchbag bf laying on the couch all day. I really don't care either way.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I just wish I would've provided companionship earlier, I'm only 25 now... But thinking about all the sweet old geezers I missed out on at 19 pr 20 makes me sad. Originally Posted by MissPrince$$

Yeah its tough being on the down side of life.
  • pyro
  • 09-17-2011, 07:25 AM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I just wish I would've provided companionship earlier, I'm only 25 now... But thinking about all the sweet old geezers I missed out on at 19 pr 20 makes me sad. Originally Posted by MissPrince$$
Well just who are you calling a geezer? You saucy tart...
You know damn good and well young providers are nothing new.

I have no idea how many school books I've paid for. That's what they said it was for. I mean I've never asked to see a school id or anything. At such a young age I bet it went to some douchbag bf laying on the couch all day. I really don't care either way. Originally Posted by simpleton

There are just so many more of them now....
I'm not into the high school teeny boppers but prefer them slightly older (24 - 32). When they have a good diet and fitness regimen, I don't mind the 33 - 38 crowd. A mid 3X ATF has one of the best very fit bods around.
  • Dad
  • 09-17-2011, 10:44 AM
We have to thank Obama on this one, with high unemployment many elders are taking the youngsters regular paying jobs.