Liz Cheney

You are not so correct. #HeWhoShallBeNamed did ask those people rioting at the Capital to go home in peace. He did not beg them.

But he did ask them to go home *AFTER* stating "Our country has had enough, they won't take it anymore! We hear you (and love you) from the Oval Office. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" the day before. And the day of saying:

“And we fight. We fight like hell And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”
“All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they’re doing … We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.”
“Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about … We will stop the steal.”
“Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong.”

Yup. Stated for people to go. *AFTER* waiting 3+ hours of saying the above "calming" words. Even when friends, family, collegues told him of the obvious incindary (sp) comments and Big Lie to stoke the fire.

Can't see where Liz Cheney lied. And I commend the committee wrapping things up so fast. Conscious of not spending alot of $$$ finishing things. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I’m Not even gonna entertain this you have your opinion I have mine here you go
I’m Not even gonna entertain this you have your opinion I have mine here you go Originally Posted by Cendell M
Only opinion I stated was the speediness of the committee work.

Glad you don't dispute the facts.
I’m sorry I thought you were trying to get me to argue. I don’t mean to be rude ^^^
This country is falling apart because of Liberals and Rinos. If we had eight years of Trump this country wouldn't even be in this mess. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Trump had his chance....he did nothing
Now, The idiot Biden…
Now, The idiot Trump… Originally Posted by pleasurem

Trump had his chance....he did nothing Originally Posted by matchingmole
Trump exposed these morons and they politically attacked him. That was the most valuable thing Trump actually did for the country. What has Biden really done other than pander to thin skinned Liberals.
I’m sorry I thought you were trying to get me to argue. I don’t mean to be rude ^^^ Originally Posted by Cendell M
Unlike other people who have your pov, ain't trying to be mean. Make a joke of someone while presenting vetted facts, maybe