Gents, why do you hobby?

• Toyz
  • 05-03-2016, 11:36 PM
Id rather have it with my wife honestly. She is gorgeous and great in bed. But it don't happen maybe once a month maybe.... so I settle for great sex with a hot provider or my receptionist at the office. Originally Posted by Joshua25470
She really is pretty good in bed, I agree.
gorgeous? seriously??
last time , i had to put lipstick around her asshole and butt fuck her, just so i could get a blowjob without having to stare at that boner killer
  • 4funn
  • 05-03-2016, 11:59 PM
Because I dont like to use my hands to masturbate

Because it ain't gonna suck and fuck itself!
Because I can.

IB
  • Jax
  • 05-04-2016, 08:14 AM
I love sex. Enjoy meeting different people -- women -- and enjoy the experience of being seduced and seducing.
... or hot ladies who know how to be the slut ... i love them
I never used to get much female attention. Caused me to be way too nervous when I finally did get any action.

Origonally I started hobbying because I decided I needed to get over my anxiety. Almost every time I would get lightheaded and my face and hands would go numb. I'd have a lot of trouble keeping both heads in the game. Sometimes it literally would ruin the moment. The rare occasions I met regular women they would get their feelings hurt despite it not being their fault and lose interest pretty fast so I needed a way to get consistent exposure.

I lost all anxiety a few years back and it's like night and day. I fully enjoy every moment and I'm sure it shows. Today I hobby just for the fun of getting to put my hands on pretty young hotties that otherwise wouldn't spend the time of day on me.
For the thrill and the kitty!
I do this because my girlfriend has zero libido trying to figure out why I'm still in this relationship.
  • tron
  • 05-04-2016, 09:24 PM
Because I am really busy with work, too lazy to date seriously, and I can rent much hotter women than I can date.

With limited free time, this is guaranteed and dating is a hassle.
  • quzi
  • 05-05-2016, 05:45 PM
I am a lazy fuck. I do not wish to spend time chasing "free" pussy at the bar.
Real answer here. I have 3 kids and there is always drama at home with the wife. Things are so bad that I was diagnosed with ED at 30. A buddy of mine took me to a MP in Mexico a while back and said it would be good to test the waters. Turns out I just can't get hard for my wife.

Strange 'tang indeed makes me want to breed!
I do it because I spend a majority of my time helping other people past their problems and struggles which can be draining, so I indulge in taking care of me through the hobby. It is both comforting and a release. Plus I have a cum fetish. I like body painting. That is really not easy to pursue in the civie world even in a loving and committed relationship.
SO told me, that I needed a Hobby