When Hamas Insurgents Invaded Israel, Which Of These Did They Do?

First of all, there was no Senator Ron Paul.

Second of all, Rep Ron Paul was a loony tune who never saw a conspiracy he wouldn’t push.

I repeat … please produce something credible that proves Israel created and funded Hamas.

SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He wasn't as looney as you think. You can't handle anything credible. Sorry but Israel is the bad actor here they always have been and always will be. They are committing Genocide.
He wasn't as looney as you think. You can't handle anything credible. Sorry but Israel is the bad actor here they always have been and always will be. They are committing Genocide. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So you can’t support your claim. Got it. Rather use the 5 Ds to shift the discussion.

Also, if Israel is committing genocide, then the Arab world is complicit for letting it happen unabated…where’s the humanitarian aid, the diplomatic solutions? As are the Republican party and all the Bible thumping Americans on both sides of the aisle trying to protect the landing spot for you-know-who’s return to this dimension.

Next you’ll tell us that Iran is the good guy ….

SMH
First of all, there was no Senator Ron Paul.

Second of all, Rep Ron Paul was a loony tune who never saw a conspiracy he wouldn’t push.

I repeat … please produce something credible that proves Israel created and funded Hamas.

SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And his son Rand (Randal) Paul is no better. The guy who is supposedly a Eye Dr. must have taken after his pops' in that he hasn't met a conspiracy theory he doesn't like either. And just as a general question- (What the fuck is living on top of his head) Is that a curly haired possum from his kentucky homeland that has chewed through the wires inside his brain?

There is not a shred of evidence that would suggest that Israel would EVER fund Hamas! Not one. In fact Hamas was formed back in 1987 when islamic radicals created an armed militant faction AGAINST Israel. The members on this board need to read a fucking book instead of watching their conspiracy channels all day, or simply use google and see what comes back.

Holy fuckin' shit show of stupidity!
Sorry but Israel is the bad actor here they always have been and always will be. They are committing Genocide. Originally Posted by Levianon17
NOT as the other side is always asking for it
And his son Rand (Randal) Paul is no better. The guy who is supposedly a Eye Dr. must have taken after his pops' in that he hasn't met a conspiracy theory he doesn't like either. And just as a general question- (What the fuck is living on top of his head) Is that a curly haired possum from his kentucky homeland that has chewed through the wires inside his brain?

There is not a shred of evidence that would suggest that Israel would EVER fund Hamas! Not one. In fact Hamas was formed back in 1987 when islamic radicals created an armed militant faction AGAINST Israel. The members on this board need to read a fucking book instead of watching their conspiracy channels all day, or simply use google and see what comes back.

Holy fuckin' shit show of stupidity! Originally Posted by eyecu2
Learn the whole story instead of just a small fraction. Israel's Chickens are coming home to roost.

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/...tine-conflict/
  • Tiny
  • 10-30-2023, 12:30 PM
There's more than a grain of truth in what Levianon's saying,

Well too bad the People of Gaza didn't know that Hamas was created and funded by Israel. Hamas works for Israel. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Like maybe a dump truck load of truth. In recent years, I don't believe the Israeli government has directly funded Hamas. But Netanyahu's government has been happy to see Arab governments like Qatar's send money Hamas' way. Netanyahu doesn't want a two state solution, and some of his coalition partners, who represent Israeli settlers on the West Bank, want one even less. As such they have used Hamas as a counterweight to the Palestinian Authority (PA). Now it's come back to bite them in the ass.

This is an excerpt from an editorial in the New York Times,

Netanyahu Led Us to Catastrophe. He Must Go.

....Blindness to the danger from Gaza has a longer history, though, and is rooted in a strategic choice that has guided Mr. Netanyahu since his return to power in 2009. (He first held office from 1996 to 1999.) Nearly two years before, Hamas seized control of the Gaza Strip, splitting the nascent Palestinian polity in two. The president of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, and his Fatah movement retained their limited power in autonomous areas of the West Bank. Though Mr. Abbas has never reached a two-state agreement with Israel, he has consistently favored that outcome.

Mr. Netanyahu clearly chose to see the split as positive, as a way to foster Gaza’s independence from the West Bank and to weaken the Palestinian Authority. In 2019, for instance, he explained why he allowed the Hamas regime in Gaza to be propped up with cash from Qatar rather than have it depend on a financial umbilical cord to the West Bank. He told Likud lawmakers that “whoever is against a Palestinian state should be for” the Qatari funding, as paraphrased by a source who was present. Given Hamas’s rejection of Israel’s existence and the lack of a single Palestinian voice, a two-state agreement seemed impossible — allowing Israel to go on ruling the West Bank, as Mr. Netanyahu clearly prefers.

That view is widely shared on the Israeli right. In a 2015 interview Mr. Smotrich argued that Palestinian terrorist attacks at the time were mostly isolated and “atmospheric” — in other words, political theater but not a strategic danger. The real threat, he said, was on the diplomatic front from Mr. Abbas. For Israel, he concluded, “the Palestinian Authority is a burden, and Hamas is an asset.”

That’s why, despite the regular rounds of fighting between Israel and Gaza, Mr. Netanyahu allowed Hamas to continue entrenching its rule. Reconquering Gaza, I stress, was never a practical or moral option, and Israel’s ability to push for Palestinian reunification had limits. But under Mr. Netanyahu, the country evaded opportunities to do so when Hamas was isolated and weak. Bringing Gaza back under the Palestinian Authority was apparently never part of the prime minister’s agenda. Hamas was the enemy and, in a bizarre twist, an ally against the threat of diplomacy, a two-state solution and peace.

....The present-day mistake rested on greater hubris: believing that Hamas could be safely managed in order to maintain and deepen occupation of the West Bank indefinitely.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/18/o...rael-gaza.html

Excerpts from an article in the Times of Israel,

For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces

The premier’s policy of treating the terror group as a partner, at the expense of Abbas and Palestinian statehood, has resulted in wounds that will take Israel years to heal from

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad....

Meanwhile, Israel has allowed suitcases holding millions in Qatari cash to enter Gaza through its crossings since 2018, in order to maintain its fragile ceasefire with the Hamas rulers of the Strip....

Most of the time, Israeli policy was to treat the Palestinian Authority as a burden and Hamas as an asset. Far-right MK Bezalel Smotrich, now the finance minister in the hardline government and leader of the Religious Zionism party, said so himself in 2015.

According to various reports, Netanyahu made a similar point at a Likud faction meeting in early 2019, when he was quoted as saying that those who oppose a Palestinian state should support the transfer of funds to Gaza, because maintaining the separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza would prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-ye...-in-our-faces/

Here's an article from 2019, in the Jerusalem Post, in which Netanyahu claims with respect to Qatari funds, "we know it's going to humanitarian causes." Yeah, right. This post is getting lengthy, so I'll just post the link.

https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-c...divided-583082

Haaretz has done a lot of reporting on this too, but you have to sign up for an account.
  • Tiny
  • 10-30-2023, 12:40 PM
Senator Ron Paul knew it and told congress quite a few years ago.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/h7CvU01iPDbi/ Originally Posted by Levianon17
I wonder how this would have turned out if the USA hadn't backed Israel at every turn. Maybe there never would have been a 9/11, or wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. We wouldn't be a pariah in the Arab world. Our national debt wouldn't be quite as high. And just maybe Israelis and Palestinians would have come to a two state solution, and be living together today in peace.
I wonder how this would have turned out if the USA hadn't backed Israel at every turn. Maybe there never would have been a 9/11, or wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. We wouldn't be a pariah in the Arab world. Our national debt wouldn't be quite as high. And just maybe Israelis and Palestinians would have come to a two state solution, and be living together today in peace. Originally Posted by Tiny
Wow

That’s quite a stretch.
Tiny went from sensible but to the right to nut wacko follower of folks like Lev, Bambi, Dilly, Salty and Wacko. Poor guy. I’m starting to feel sorry for him.
I wonder how this would have turned out if the USA hadn't backed Israel at every turn. Maybe there never would have been a 9/11, or wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. We wouldn't be a pariah in the Arab world. Our national debt wouldn't be quite as high. And just maybe Israelis and Palestinians would have come to a two state solution, and be living together today in peace. Originally Posted by Tiny
Arabs and Jews have been fighting forever. If there was no Iraq war, the Iranians wouldn't be enjoying what they currently have. The Sunni's and Shia-ites have been fueding since forever. More so now due to oils under the sand, but by religious martyrdom, there is a constant drone of worker bees in these places to have their day of jihad against each other and the infidels.

Blame the geologist who told them there was oil underneath their feet for having any power at all!!

Hamas is just the radical arm of action for the Arab communities who foment violence as a way of control and to gain power.
  • Tiny
  • 10-30-2023, 01:39 PM
Tiny went from sensible but to the right to nut wacko follower of folks like Lev, Bambi, Dilly, Salty and Wacko. Poor guy. I’m starting to feel sorry for him. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Dang it Blackman, make up your mind. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I'm on the side of the Progressive Left on this issue, as is Levianon. Bambino and the Waco Kid are on your side.

All nine House members who voted against a resolution backing Israel and condemning the Hamas were Democrats,

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...acking-israel/

And I don't go so far as to assert that Israel is a racist state. Nor do I support antisemitism in any form. Furthermore I condemn Hamas' attack. If I were a House member not worried about getting re-elected I probably would have sat out that vote.
  • Tiny
  • 10-30-2023, 01:46 PM
Wow

That’s quite a stretch. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please note that I said "maybe".

About my earlier post, which didn't touch on the USA, I bet a large percentage of Israeli's would agree with me, maybe over 40%, including the majority of supporters of Yesh Atid, Labor and other opposition parties.

I don't have a problem with the USA providing moral support to Israel, especially with respect to the Hamas attack. Or taking steps to discourage Hezbollah and Iran from entering the conflict. We should though push them for a two state solution. And away from promoting settlements on the West Bank.

Biden should receive some credit for moderating any "slash and burn" ideas the Israeli government may have that would affect Palestinian civilians.

Israel doesn't need our aid as it's a developed country. The $10 billion we'll be sending them is only 2% of their annual GDP.
  • Tiny
  • 10-30-2023, 01:54 PM
Arabs and Jews have been fighting forever. If there was no Iraq war, the Iranians wouldn't be enjoying what they currently have. The Sunni's and Shia-ites have been fueding since forever. More so now due to oils under the sand, but by religious martyrdom, there is a constant drone of worker bees in these places to have their day of jihad against each other and the infidels.

Blame the geologist who told them there was oil underneath their feet for having any power at all!!

Hamas is just the radical arm of action for the Arab communities who foment violence as a way of control and to gain power. Originally Posted by eyecu2
If Israel and Palestinians could coexist peacefully, it would take the wind out of the sails of the jihadi's. It makes a lot of sense economically, if violence weren't a consideration. Palestinians need jobs and the Israeli's have a labor shortage, which will get worse as the population ages.

And if that can't happen, at least they should be able to coexist without killing each other. Hamas and others that want to wipe Israel from the map need to accept that it's not 1948 any longer, just as American Indians have accepted they're not going to regain lands their ancestors controlled. Except in Oklahoma. And Netanyahu and his far right coalition partners need to go.
Israel just needs to keep bombing and expand their “never again” campaign into Lebanon and possibly Jordan. There doesn’t need to be a two state solution. The occupied territories should just become Israel. If the Palestinians don’t like it, that’s gonna be two bad. Shame for them is that they can’t even go to Egypt or Jordan because those countries won’t have them.

If I recall correctly, and I may be misremembering, the Jordanians tried to allow the Palestinians into Jordan and they essentially went to war with them to break away. Reminds me of the Kurds. In any event, Israel should change it from occupied to incorporated and either the Palestinians will get with it or they won’t.
  • Tiny
  • 10-30-2023, 03:19 PM
Israel just needs to keep bombing and expand their “never again” campaign into Lebanon and possibly Jordan. There doesn’t need to be a two state solution. The occupied territories should just become Israel. If the Palestinians don’t like it, that’s gonna be two bad. Shame for them is that they can’t even go to Egypt or Jordan because those countries won’t have them.

If I recall correctly, and I may be misremembering, the Jordanians tried to allow the Palestinians into Jordan and they essentially went to war with them to break away. Reminds me of the Kurds. In any event, Israel should change it from occupied to incorporated and either the Palestinians will get with it or they won’t. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yeah, that could be ideal. But practically, how's that going to work? Are Israeli's going to give their new Palestinian residents citizenship and the right to vote? Or will it be like apartheid in South Africa?