I know this will get me some hate -- Rochester "batting average"

Well cutie, why dont you help the poor guy out and point him towards some good girl.
You do seem to know everything..... Originally Posted by lilylivered
no need your EXACTLY what this place deserves
Just talked to Rose today : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
point is, that she hasnt done that to me...
I gave him some names that were good for first timers
Rose was not included
He ignored the names I gave then went to long shots instead
and yes I got canceled late notice by a very nice girl yesterday and am not whining about it
Not Rose by the way Originally Posted by lilylivered
So, basically, you verify that Rose is difficult to get an appointment with, and prone to cancellations……..except for favored clients.

Pretty good info, right there.

elg…….
So, basically, you verify that Rose is difficult to get an appointment with, and prone to cancellations……..except for favored clients.

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund
yes THAT but its alittle more than that.. you all that
actually do a TOFTT
that liver and onions NEVER has done ONCE in his life
will sit back and allow this to continue and shit in your face at the same time . Its noteven an attack on him personally as IM responsible in myself to

recognize this truth and decide if i want to have any standards and self respect in conducting overall life in general

the conduct neturally makes you upset untill you realizethis forum is so beyond any natural truths about life and relationships that everything is a total compromise .Tats why there are so many so called "dust ups"

its just basically the normal push and pull when 2 genders start interacting together, There ARE basic natural truths in life . When you start straying from your gut , setting some restrictings that you dont like to accept ..your going to inevitably be disappointed
satisfaction vs recovery time vs need of cash ????
You keep ranting about 2/15. The one constant through all of this is you. Maybe you're the problem. I don't know why you're giving these whores who ghost you multiple chances to do it again. Learn and move on
Maybe I'm the problem? LOL

Sure -- except *only* in Rochester .................
you seen the vid ?

dont pm me for it though , i deleted it after the 45 sec mark ,,, nothing unexpected from what i gad heard and nothing to re visit Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Yes and her looks are overrated here.
Not for nuthin:

Batting Average = .133

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund
something like that, I wouldnt say favored clients more like ones she knows....
yes THAT but its alittle more than that.. you all that
actually do a TOFTT
that liver and onions NEVER has done ONCE in his life Originally Posted by JONBALLS

I have probably reviewed more new girls than you have reviewed.
But go ahead and live with your head up your ass. Doesnt matter any to me.
If you're looking for a reliable provider in Rochester I would just say respectfully Gabby might be the worst choice you could make. Rose it's also known for being difficult to set up. There are far better choices.
Yes and her looks are overrated here. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
lol
This is 100% accurate. I called out some hook and got nothing but threatening phone calls and texts from XY aboug it. Dude hopefully did the world ahuge favor and is rotting 6ft under somewhere. I same thing tho. Im not married. Family knowz I do this. So go ahead and give it your best shot. Nobodys rattling my cage. Not 1 of these people are your friends or worth spitting o the ground they walk on.
It sucks getting ghosted when your providers place is an hour round trip. I also found threats funny for same reasons and more. Why I ever went back looking back on it, I don’t know, amateur shit. Waiting 15 minutes and watching a OG walk out, on a birthday is my favorite one. Waiting 10 minutes for others. I would never see a provider again now.
If you're looking for a reliable provider in Rochester I would just say respectfully Gabby might be the worst choice you could make. Rose it's also known for being difficult to set up. There are far better choices. Originally Posted by bobmidnight
What Bob said. Maybe do a little research and know what you're getting into. I had been trying to get with Rose for almost a year and it finally worked out recently. At no point in between did I think I should come on here and do a cry baby post because my demands weren't being met. If it doesn't work out, just move onto the next one until you find the super reliable provider that clicks with you.