Washington Post Poll - Close race in 7 swing states. Harris leads Trump in 4 of them

They're all red. If he wins PA, NC, and GA, it's all over before the west coast states are even counted assuming Trump wins the states he's heavily favored in.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/ele...eground-states

Here's something else to think about.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/bet...2024/president

Or maybe this. No toss up map, Trump 312 over harris with 226.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/map...ctoral-college.

Your girl is sinking faster than her head in Willie Brown's lap. I wonder what kind of welcome she will receive in Houston tomorrow. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
How is Harris sinking fast? In Penn, Mich and Wisc Trumps leads are < 1%. This is from your Real Clear Politics link.

2024 2020 2016 (Oct 26th)
National Harris +0.1 Biden +7.8 Clinton +5.4
Wisconsin Trump +0.2 Biden +5.5 Clinton +6.0
Pennsylvania Trump +0.6 Biden +4.8 Clinton +4.3
Ohio Trump +7.0 Trump +0.6 Trump +1.0
Michigan Trump +0.2 Biden +9.0 Clinton +9.5
Arizona Trump +1.5 Biden +2.2 Clinton +1.5
Nevada Trump +0.7 Biden +5.2 Clinton +2.0
North Carolina Trump +0.8 Biden +1.2 Clinton +2.7
Georgia Trump +2.2 Trump +0.4 Trump +3.3
Florida Trump +8.4 Biden +0.4 Clinton +1.8

The data is the data. Clearly, you misspoke from your own link. It's going to be a close race. Who ever takes Penn will probably win the electoral college. If Harris wins just Penn, Mich, Wisc and Nevada she will win the electoral college. It will not matter what happens in the other battleground (swing) states.
^^^ DJ can't respond to you temporarily. I guess he failed to pay attention to the reminder he chose as his avatar... anyway, we're close enough now to election day that I wouldn't really worry about the polls considering the fact that the consensus is that both candidates are basically even in the polls considering the margin of error.
^^^ DJ can't respond to you temporarily. I guess he failed to pay attention to the reminder he chose as his avatar... anyway, we're close enough now to election day that I wouldn't really worry about the polls considering the fact that the consensus is that both candidates are basically even in the polls considering the margin of error. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I am not worried about Harris nationally or how she is doing in states Mich, Penn, Wisc, NC and Nevada. Trump's lead in all of these states is less than 1%. I like to keep an eye on the numbers that Real Clear Politics has. In the 2020 election Real Clear Politics got 48 out of 50 states correct.
^^^ DJ can't respond to you temporarily. I guess he failed to pay attention to the reminder he chose as his avatar... anyway, we're close enough now to election day that I wouldn't really worry about the polls considering the fact that the consensus is that both candidates are basically even in the polls considering the margin of error. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

which says more about Harris than Trump. what little bump she got post Convention has evaporated. if Trump is such a bad candidate Harris should be pulling away instead she's dropping.
I am not worried about Harris nationally or how she is doing in states Mich, Penn, Wisc, NC and Nevada. Trump's lead in all of these states is less than 1%. I like to keep an eye on the numbers that Real Clear Politics has. In the 2020 election Real Clear Politics got 48 out of 50 states correct. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Blimey! ... Wonder who they got on top?

#### Salty