Boudoir/Glamour Photography Team: Now in Texas

Awesome photography!
Thanks, Sonya! Here's a behind-the-scenes video from this past weekend's shoot with Nikki_Sweets. We are currently considering offering video to our menu of services and would love to hear feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTkdwLxiWgY
These guys are great! Here is my review about my experience.

Booking - I came into contact with Shawn & Roxy (shownro photography) on this board while looking for a new local photographer. About 2 weeks ago we locked in a date for a shoot. Setting up the appointment was easy. They let me know their available days and when we found one that matched both of our schedules we locked it in. We ended up agreeing on Monday at 10am. Since I was getting my hair and makeup done they informed me that showing up earlier would be great so we had more time to shoot. We decided 8 was a good time. They stayed in contact with me to assure me the appointment was still good and the day before the appointment they text me the address of the location. We spoke that night again, I just wanted to double check on what I may need to have with me.

Upon Arrival - When I arrived at there studio location I must say I was shocked. Not only did they have the equipment needed to shoot, they had some of the best equipment. They were very friendly and very comforting.

Prepping - Roxy started with my makeup, she knows what she is doing. Once she rocked my makeup, she moved on to my hair. When she was done, I LOVED IT.

Photo Shoot - Next were the photos, what a great experience. They are an amazing team. Whether it is your first time or your 100th time they will make sure your poses and photos come out great. They will coach you on how to turn, where to look how to smile... Then unlike most, let you do your own thing. Anytime my hair got frizzy, make up got shiny etc... It was fixed. They were very accommodating. One of my best photo shoot experiences. Some may think being naked and them being married may be a little uncomfortable with having them both there. It was not. Not only did they make me feel comfy the whole time, naked & clothed but they remained professional the whole time.

I would CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THEM! I was overly satisfied with my photos and that was just the unedited ones. I can not wait to see the edited ones! There prices are (IMO) lower then what they should charge. You are getting a great deal with what they offer and at a great rate!!!

Thank you shawn and roxy!!!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056022149
Thanks! We love working with people who appreciate the value of glamour photography, especially when balanced with natural phone photos and video. It's no coincidence that a majority of our clients travel regularly and, like us, have set high standards for themselves.
We're busy through December in San Antonio and now booking for January.

Dallas, we're heading your way again on Dec 28-29!

Here's a photo from our recent trip to LA...

Shawn & Roxy

We're busy through December in San Antonio and now booking for January.

Dallas, we're heading your way again on Dec 28-29!

Here's a photo from our recent trip to LA...

Shawn & Roxy

Originally Posted by ShawnRoxy

That came out really good!!!!
Thanks, Nikki!
Shawn and I are booked into a 2500-sq ft Penthouse Suite ($8000/night) in a luxury hotel in downtown Dallas (complete with pool table and so many opportunities).

We had a last-minute cancellation for tonight, so if you have ever been interested in updating your photos, here is your chance to do so...

Just send us a PM with questions!
I just got my edited pictures back from them and i must say i am very satisfied. Before I met them, I was a little nervous. But they made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in. Roxy did my hair/makeup first, while also kinda trying to get to know more about me and what i was wanting in my pics. Roxy is an amazing make-up artist. After completing hair and make-up, we got my outfits together. Roxy had a few things she let me wear also. By the time we started actually taking the pictures, I was already so much more relaxed than I thought I was gonna be. Between my hair and makeup, I felt very confident, and I think that shows in the pictures. They made it very fun, and the poses and ideas they had were very very helpful. Not to mention we were in a penthouse suite, so there were so many different options on were to take the pictures.
I would highly recommend these guys. They are professional, and you can tell they take this very seriously, they want to make sure you are completely satisfied. And they are also very laid back and friendly. They are an Asian couple, and they work together so well. I hope I have the opportunity to shoot with them again.
Thanks, Kacey - we loved working with you and we'd definitely love to schedule another shoot.

Dallas was spectacular... thank you again to everyone who shot with us in the penthouse!

We are now booking weekends in our studio in San Antonio and planning a trip to Houston next! Let us know when/where you'd like to shoot and we may head your way!

I had a few friends that had used Shawn and Roxy and loved the results. I had the pleasure of working with them last month and got the pics in over the weekend and I absolutely love them. Both are awesome to work with and are great at what they do. If you are in the market for pics I highly recommend them.
Photoshop a bit?
We specialize in honoring requests and exceeding client expectations. Our valued clients demand, expect, and deserve the best of our talents.

I recently got the opportunity to work with these guys. They are AMAZING! They made me feel super comfortable and made me beautiful!
I highly recommend them to any one looking to get photos done.
Need photos? Let's have some fun and shoot: San Antonio - Austin - Dallas.