Future tour... Suggestions please!

I heard it was something else out there in LA. I have been thinking about going, but I am a little scared!
Little lady, this lil OLD country mouse takes care of younins even iffn he don't visit with them. The North LA gents for the most part have great reps.

HID
Of course special thanks to TNC for his effort... Of course I'm sure the ET boys will make your tour a very good one.. I know this Tyler gent is more than glad you're coming to visit.. And yes I also have had nothing but great things about the LA boys and gentlemen But they can wait. lol!
Thanks!! Not so sure about going to LA though. Originally Posted by Leslie Ann
I heard it was something else out there in LA. I have been thinking about going, but I am a little scared! Originally Posted by Leslie Ann
I could not agree with you more. I'd be skeeered too, and I'm only skeeered of rattle snakes.

It's been said, "Nothing good ever came out of Louisiana except Justin Wilson."

Btw, how many times was "Texarkana" mentioned in the posts above?

Why go to Louisiana when you can stop in Texarkana, take a break and lay around the hotel pool and then go back home?

Besides, it's I-30 all the way to and from Texarkana.

The "loop" consists of a one lane pig trail from Texarkana to Louisiana. Have you ever driven the Governor Edwin Edwards highways in Louisiana? I'd be scared too!! Don't!!!

Make all the Louisiana boys drive up to Texarkana in a stretch limo to see ya! That way you won't be near as upset with the cancellations and NCNS.

You have made the right choice.
There are lots of guys here in East Texas that would like to see you in Tyler.
+1 for Greenville
Mac:

Spoken like a true inbred chicken farmer. LOL Just funnin' with ya.

HID
Mac:

Spoken like a true inbred chicken farmer. LOL Just funnin' with ya.

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
I was just funning with the La boyz too.

Most saw the humor.

One didn't.

I can hardly wait till she schedules her trip.

I have had the hots for blondes ever since MM.
It will probably be the middle of July before I make it out there!
YES on Beaumont!!!
Beaumont +++
BEAUMONT, BEAUMONT, BEAUMONT......