Sexy Thong Panties or Cotton Panties

Thre AD # 2 in as many days...you are on a roll... Originally Posted by fletch
Oh baby you have no idea. Thinking of another post this week. Any topic ideas fletch?
The Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform has got to be the least flattering piece of attire that I can imagine, but I'm willing to bet that Sophia Dane can make even that look smoldering hot. Originally Posted by Caleb
I've got one I can model for you and you can decide for yourself.

Tara, I love cheeky (shows a bit more booty and makes it pop) boy shorts. The lacier the better.
Tara,

You would look beautiful in any of them and I would not hesitate to go downtown.....

TexasCowboy
<taking notes> Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Snuggy, sock monkey pajamas, pjs with a trap door, lingerie, sweats, dr denton footy pjs ... It does not matter to me for I am tainted.
Unabashedly, tainted...
Tara,

You would look beautiful in any of them and I would not hesitate to go downtown.....

TexasCowboy Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Downtown? I think I like that.
Depends on the ass...I love to see some 'junk in the trunk' in a thong, but a toned 'cute ass' in the Boy Shorts.

And then there's the surprise, "WTF, no panties!!"...It's the female version of the 'Mullet' haircut...Business up top, party down below!!
What ever you want to wear Tara!!!!!!
Really cheap cotton ones that you can rip off for instant access.

c.a.
I used to spend a lot of money on panties until I realized most guys just yell "shut up, take those off and assume the position" ! lol!
Depends
So I am wondering what do you guys like too see the woman have on for you? Do you like the sexy lacy thong look? Or do you like the plain briefs,cotton panties? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I kind of like the look of those skimpy things you have on in your avatar with the bows tied at the side. The thought of slowly pulling on the ends to untie them and finally literally having the panties fall off ... god that's hot.

Use to be a girl at the CR that wore those. Unfortunately she double knotted them, the little tease!!!
No undies whatsoever
Oh baby you have no idea. Thinking of another post this week. Any topic ideas fletch? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
lets see....how about a Thre AD about if you should have a real bed or an air mattress in ur incall...no bring back the 'water bed'.....that would be very thought provoking. hope that helps
depends on the body type, perfect figure spinners look great in thongs, if you have some cushion in the rear the cotton panties and boy shorts look great. If you have a ample cushion, go with nothing at all and wear a low-cut nightgown slip or teddy.