DO NOT be Confused!

VNurse, I'm retired now and after taking care of a few personal issues I'm starting to get back into the eccie world... I now have no time limits and no distance constraints... For what ever reason i've never been able to schedule a sesion with either you or Dharma in the past... What say we work an arrangement where I can meet you both for a "4 hand" session???
Hey there bkat! Keep checking as I just spoke with Dharma yesterday about coming to Dallas for a visit.

I am thinking towards the third week or so of March so it isn't THAT far away.

I appreciate you expressing the desire to visit. I think I can speak for Dharma when I say that we would LOVE to get our 4 hands on you...among other things...
Bkat-You need to make sure to take your vitamins when you book a session with these two! You might think about bringing a wheelchair with you to exit the building.
They are outstanding together!
Girl, you havens great reputation, and we ALL know there's only ONE nurse... And that's you, my dear! :*
*have
the only alert i need on vnurse is how soon can i get to her so she can kiss & make it better
Yes sir Anglerman... From what I've heard about these two young ladies I may just need all the help I can get!!! Not to worry though, I keep my wheelchair next to my walker and cane and supply of depends... So I'll just take what abuse I get and maybe in a good way survive the ordeal!!!
You'd better hope so. We don't call it the Defibrillator Double for nothing
Hmm, sounds tempting to me as well. I am not sure if I can handle it either. VNurse is closer to me so perhaps I'll start with her, as my training for that marathon!
The point has been made that there are 2 "nurses" here for all of us sick guys. LOL

I am going to bury the dead horse now.

Torito