Doggie Position for DATY??

j353,

Are you sure that's not a tranny in your avatar? That's a whole lotta bulge for mere labia. Originally Posted by lizardking
LOL, I'm quite sure.
Four Advil and dive in!
Actually I do love DATY in CG or RCG positions (sometimes called queening), it's great fun to be surrounded and a little smothered by my partners pussy, clit, and anus, yummmmm. When I posted about this one before, in the ASPD days, however, the ladies weren't as crazy about those positions, and generally preferred being on their back for DATY. I didn't ask in that thread about the position I suggested here.

The position I was asking about, which I may not have illustrated very well, is really just a variation of CG. You could start with her sitting on your face CG position, and then just bend forward until she is resting her upper body on the bed--same position as doggie for her I think. I think it harder to properly service the clit from the RCG position, but it gives better access for other activities <G>, basically it is 69 position.

Anyway, next time I play, I will ask the lady to try DATY from the position I'm thinking about and see how it works for the her.

I don't know about you other DATY lovers, but I would give up BBBJ before I would give up DATY, though no reason not to have both!!!!
Maybe I'm dense and don't understand the question but it seems pretty simple to me. I also LOVE to eat a girls pussy.

1. Through her ass up on the desk, sit in the chair and dine.

2. On the bathroom counter, you kneeling

3. Her laying on the bed and you kneeling beside

4. She sits on your face

5. Her back against the way with a slight squat, you kneeling

6. Standing 69

7. '68' you lay down, she lays down on top of you. front to back, kind of opposite of 69

8. You sit in a chair, she puts her hips on yours, lean in and dine

Shall I go on?
  • bbkid
  • 12-30-2010, 05:51 AM
Shall I go on? Originally Posted by ObyDATY
Slap, slap, slap, slap, uh yes, yesss, yesssssssss, pluezeeeeeeeeeee.
ObyDATY said:

1. Through her ass up on the desk, sit in the chair and dine.
2. On the bathroom counter, you kneeling
3. Her laying on the bed and you kneeling beside
4. She sits on your face
5. Her back against the way with a slight squat, you kneeling
6. Standing 69
7. '68' you lay down, she lays down on top of you. front to back, kind of opposite of 69
8. You sit in a chair, she puts her hips on yours, lean in and dine

Shall I go on?

Well, not for my benefit certainly. The whole thrust of this thread has been how to do DATY in a position maximally comfortable for both me and my partner. I really can't imagine my partner enjoying 1,2,5,6,7, or 8. 3 and 4 I've certainly done, although 3 tends to be uncomfortable for my knees and my neck, though not as bad as on my stomach on the bed, but it definitely works well for the ladies. Most ladies say 4 isn't a good position for them for comfort and coming. 6 and 7 sound absolutely miserable for the guy.

Anything useful for us comfort seekers who also want comfort and orgasms for their partners?

What about some of the interestingly shaped pieces of sex furniture? Anyone have experience with using those for DATY?
I was going to give this long drawn out thing about how my GF loves, loves, loves this position when it comes to DATY.. & how I don't mind having my ass in her nose, if she arches her back properly, and spreads everything, I typically don't have that problem. BUT..

I decided to just link you to a site that is AWESOME.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/cunnilinguspositions.shtml
TOO FUNNY - - BUT good job.

Couple of pillows should work, as well as the edge of the bed method. I broke my neck a little over ten years ago. I was eating my wife's pussy just two days post surgery in a full halo brace. Originally Posted by GymRat
Heck, I like DATY any position we happen to be in.

The biggest decision when my ATF is in the doggy position is which opening to attack. Either sends her climbing the bed post. Makes my day as well.

These are some tough decisions we have to make
grab some cushions off the couch or pillows and go to the dining room table.. that should be high enough.
If not, get a lower sitting stool and this way you can sit upright, put on your bib and go to town. Originally Posted by Spirit13
How many providers provide lobster bibs at their incalls?
[quote=spice-is-nice;878130]
My understanding from one previous post is that most of the ladies find it difficult to come in the 69 position or the queening position.

I am not the DATY fan that you are but in my experience they don't have any problem cumming in the 69 position.
  • Dad
  • 01-20-2011, 08:24 PM
I don't know about you other DATY lovers, but I would give up BBBJ before I would give up DATY Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
If I treat her to a fine DATY and she will not reciprocate with a BBBJ, I will not treat her to a DATY the next time, if there will be a next time!
If I treat her to a fine DATY and she will not reciprocate with a BBBJ, I will not treat her to a DATY the next time, if there will be a next time! Originally Posted by Dad
+1

There will be no next time. At the end of the day I am the one paying.
this is funny.....i was almost busted....while laughing so hard.....full halo....

i suggest a liberator wedge....that will fix ur angle problem
What about 69 with you on top? That may be easier on the neck....

Forward mustache ride with another lady riding CG is my fav!!!