Trump Supporters Will Break Down Faster

He is in deep mourning.

Probably was hoping to get a personally autographed photo of the hildebeest's crown. That had to be his ultimate fantasy, and now that he's seen it dashed, he's lashing out. Sad. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Mebbe I could make him a crown out of cardboard to jerk off to, since he doesn't seem to have too much luck with providers OR AMPS !!!
You're stupid and wrong, Wolfie. As illegals leave the job market, there will be more jobs for American citizens, Wolfie. No new laws are required, Wolfie. The laws in place are more than sufficient to purge the job market of all illegals creating thousands of jobs for American citizens, Wolfie. Trump doesn't even need to deport the illegals, Wolfie. All Trump needs to do is enforce laws addressing those who illegally hire illegals, Wolfie. Without a job, Wolfie, illegals will self-deport.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO, the illegals take jobs that no one, including Blacks, wants. I don't know too many Americans that want to clean toilets, pick strawberries, dig ditches, clean baby diapers and flip burgers for a living. All of these jobs have always been low-skill and low-paying jobs. Republicans should advocate a higher minimum wage to attract more American workers to service industry jobs. These Trump Supporters need to develop their skills and try out new industries rather than relying upon dead industries like manufacturing. If there is anyone who is a threat to the American worker, it's the Chinese and the Indians (not Native Americans) that have jobs exported to them from the U.S. The enemy are corporations that are trying to cut costs and make more money by sending jobs overseas. BTW, the Republicans have done more to promote and open up "free trade" than the Democrats. I can honestly say that you have no brain.

I'd like to point out that a true patriot on the right will hold this guy's feet to the fire far more effectively than any democrat ever. How do you just give a pass to the horrible things she's done? The right won't. This asshole better deliver or we will be right there with you banging down the door. (Or at least free thinkers not in a trump box will.) Originally Posted by LovingKayla
The emotional American will see what he wants to see in spite of the surfacing of real facts and figures. The elections are more about personality than policy. Politicians, Left and Right, know that and therefore make the spin. The American people need to educate themselves and stop feeding on crap entertainment. They have mush for brains.
The jobs aren't coming back!!! Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Question for Wolfie... who made this statement?

"We're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business".

Up here in coal and steel country, we're just glad we kept that bitch out of office!

Nobody expects miracles from Trump, but at least people know he is pro-growth and pro-jobs and didn't go around boasting about how he wanted to take away their livelihoods!
Question for Wolfie... who made this statement?

"We're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business".

Up here in coal and steel country, we're just glad we kept that bitch out of office!

Nobody expects miracles from Trump, but at least people know he is pro-growth and pro-jobs and didn't go around boasting about how he wanted to take away their livelihood! Originally Posted by lustylad
It's called tough love and an honest (American people are too afraid to hear the truth) reminder to prepare for a change. Renewables is the way to the future. It's going to happen and is happening as we speak. I can imagine carriage and wagon builders had lost their jobs once the car was invented. Should we just not use cars and still live in the pre-industrial age? If we did, you and I wouldn't be using the Internet to discuss this matter further. It's time for a reality check for you! The American worker needs to learn how to reinvent himself and keep up with the changing of the times and technological development. Americans are really spoiled people. BTW, you should listen to her entire speech. "I don't want to move away from the People who did the best that they could to produce the energy that we relied on," implying that the renewable energy industry will attract those displaced coal mining workers. Re-training can be funded by both the government and industry in a partnership that benefits everyone.

http://www.computerworld.com/article...s-by-2027.html
https://www.ft.com/content/09a1f984-...b-70e3cabccfae
http://www.ucsusa.org/clean-energy/r...r#.WDSuKIWcHIs
http://www.chron.com/jobs/article/Re...as-4756463.php
http://blogs.worldwatch.org/coal-min...r-technicians/
Up here in coal and steel country, we're just glad we kept that bitch out of office! Originally Posted by lustylad
He doesn't get it, and never will. He just mouths off.

By responding to his ridiculously childish posts you feed him.
He doesn't get it, and never will. He just mouths off.

By responding to his ridiculously childish posts you feed him. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Time to feed him some ex-lax and tell him that it's chocolate !
Renewables is the way to the future. It's going to happen and is happening as we speak... It's time for a reality check for you!

The American worker needs to learn how to reinvent himself and keep up with the changing of the times and technological development. Americans are really spoiled people. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, dogwhistle. Can you read a pie chart?

Here's your reality check - after receiving DECADES OF MASSIVE GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES, renewables still supply only 1/10 of our nation's energy needs!

Meanwhile, we have enough coal to last for centuries. Instead of throwing money away on renewables that have no fucking chance of ever supplying more than a fraction of our needs, we should invest in technologies that burn coal more cleanly.

You ought to come up and visit coal country sometime, wolfboy. Tell everyone how spoiled they are. Tell them they just need to keep up with the times and reinvent themselves. Urge them to sell their homes for nothing and move elsewhere in search of those elusive, high-paying renewable energy jobs. Give 'em your tough love. I'm sure they'll love you just as much as they do hildebeest.
The liberals have more "brain" and less "emotional investment"... The Trump Supporter will eventually do more silent crying... the Trump Supporter is the ultimate pansy... Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Huh?

Who's emotional? Who's crying? Who's the pansy?

Try to pull yourself together, wolfboy!

The asian spa girls don't like cry-babies!

LMAO, the illegals take jobs that no one, including Blacks, wants. I don't know too many Americans that want to clean toilets, pick strawberries, dig ditches, clean baby diapers and flip burgers for a living. All of these jobs have always been low-skill and low-paying jobs. Republicans should advocate a higher minimum wage to attract more American workers to service industry jobs. These Trump Supporters need to develop their skills and try out new industries rather than relying upon dead industries like manufacturing. If there is anyone who is a threat to the American worker, it's the Chinese and the Indians (not Native Americans) that have jobs exported to them from the U.S. The enemy are corporations that are trying to cut costs and make more money by sending jobs overseas. BTW, the Republicans have done more to promote and open up "free trade" than the Democrats. I can honestly say that you have no brain. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
You're stupid, Wolfie. Per the law of supply and demand, Wolfie, export the illegals who -- as an excess labor pool in the market place -- are driving down wages for jobs "nobody wants at THAT wage" and the wages will increase accordingly until people do want those jobs, Wolfie.

Time to feed him some ex-lax and tell him that it's chocolate ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No, don't do that. That incontinent SOB is already shitting all over the forum.
You don't know what you're talking about, dogwhistle. Can you read a pie chart?

Here's your reality check - after receiving DECADES OF MASSIVE GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES, renewables still supply only 1/10 of our nation's energy needs!

Meanwhile, we have enough coal to last for centuries. Instead of throwing money away on renewables that have no fucking chance of ever supplying more than a fraction of our needs, we should invest in technologies that burn coal more cleanly.

You ought to come up and visit coal country sometime, wolfboy. Tell everyone how spoiled they are. Tell them they just need to keep up with the times and reinvent themselves. Urge them to sell their homes for nothing and move elsewhere in search of those elusively plentiful, high-paying renewable energy jobs. Give 'em your tough love. I'm sure they'll love you as much as they do hildebeest. Originally Posted by lustylad
Ever heard of oil and gas lobbyists? It's kind of hard to get things done in Washington when the Corporations have deep pockets and are making a lot of money by maintaining the same business plan through a cash cow. Other industrialized nations can't easily be bought by Corporations like the U.S. can and cannot easily fall under the spell of political propaganda. Yes, I would tell that to the American coal workers that they are in a doomed industry unlike a lot of the Republicans that passed legislation that went against the working man's interests in favor of globalization, more Corporate profit, cheap labor, and more consumables to sell. You want the U.S. to remain in the 1900's, whereas in order to remain competitive in the real world you have to progress with the changing times. Unlike you, I have no qualms about representing who I am: honest, truthful, and wanting to push America forward. I wouldn't be surprised that you have some kind of stake in the energy business so of course it makes sense why you would promote its well-being in the guise of helping the coal mining workers keep up the American Dream. You have to sell the future of the world and not a past that won't ever come back because there are dire consequences for not moving ahead. I really don't think you understand the big picture, that what is at stake is not this generation but the next generations that will inherit the mistakes, economically, environmentally, politically, and socially that we are making today. BTW, coal will never be clean. Science will actually introduce new technological advances that will make it cheaper to utilize alternative sources of energy unlike what is currently being done in the oil and gas industry. These coal cleaning technologies are very expensive. I seriously doubt the oil and gas companies are very willing to use their profits to develop research for such technologies and to actually utilize them in their business ventures. It's cheaper for them to use lobbyists instead.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...a4947/4339171/
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...renewables-now
You're stupid, Wolfie. Per the law of supply and demand, Wolfie, export the illegals who -- as an excess labor pool in the market place -- are driving down wages for jobs "nobody wants at THAT wage" and the wages will increase accordingly until people do want those jobs, Wolfie.

No, don't do that. That incontinent SOB is already shitting all over the forum.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Increase the minimum wage and that way you will get Americans applying for those jobs. I can guarantee that the wages will not dramatically go up if illegals are deported. Ever heard of the legal immigrant? Not all of them are doctors, nurses and scientists. Ever heard of the aging American worker? Ever heard of the young American worker that doesn't have any education and skills? No matter what the wages will still be relatively low for traditionally low paying jobs UNTIL the government acts. BTW, many illegals don't speak English well which is a requirement for a lot of jobs and this helps to free up American, English speaking labor for better positions that allows more productivity in the labor market. In other words, this law of comparative advantage facilitates wages going up for having specific skills. The profits from utilizing cheaper immigrant labor will help to expand a company which means the hiring of more personnel that will be paid more depending on their skill set. Therefore, the economy will grow further. Companies are able to offer cheaper prices for their products and services because utilizing cheap immigration makes it economically possible. Waiters and maitre d’ staff are able to make a good living because immigrants work in the kitchen and keep the restaurant business profitable through inexpensive pricing.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/artcarde.../#ee209566b100
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/20...r-market/?_r=0
Increase the minimum wage and that way you will get Americans applying for those jobs. I can guarantee that the wages will not dramatically go up if illegals are deported. Ever heard of the legal immigrant? Not all of them are doctors, nurses and scientists. Ever heard of the aging American worker? Ever heard of the young American worker that doesn't have any education and skills? No matter what the wages will still be relatively low for traditionally low paying jobs UNTIL the government acts. BTW, many illegals don't speak English well which is a requirement for a lot of jobs and this helps to free up American, English speaking labor for better, more skilled positions that allows more productivity in the labor market. In other words, wages go up for having specific skills.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/artcarde.../#ee209566b100 Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
the faggot that wrote all of the shit on this post wrote this too
constantly tell myself not to get involved with a provider and be taken by one but lo and behold it happened to me. I lost $320 in total from Bonemaker Barbie. I met her a few weeks ago. The first session was a good session and we hit it off pretty well. There was "chemistry" as she put it and I, myself, would have to agree. But soon this "chemistry" was nothing but a con job with Bonemaker Barie at the helm. We would occasionally text and got to know each other that way. I felt very good with Barbie and the rapport was good. One day she texted about needing $100 because her deadbeat ex-bf failed to bring in child support and business was slow and so she had no food for her small child. I was concerned. I normally would blow it off but this girl was special to me. She told me that I would get a free session if I could wire the money to her. I of course wanted to help because I was beginning to fall for this girl. I told her that I would meet her at her place and would give her the cash there. I did and went home later after we hugged and kissed and talked. She looked so miserable and worn down. I felt so bad for her. I thought I was doing the right thing by helping her out. I tried collecting on the free session but she blew me off. I decided to compromise by paying for an hour session but at an half hour rate because I did give her the 100 dollars. She did not agree until I told her that I would pay for a full hour session at regular prices but that she would give me an extra 30 minutes on the house. We met and it was becoming a good session but near to the end she left abruptly after the hour because she felt weird after we tried playing in the tub while the water ran. I later found it, recently, that she does not feel right she will stop what she is doing and take off. I tried talking to her about what she did not give me the full hour and a half and why she left abruptly but she refused communicate. This session was good and we communicated better. I was really falling for this girl. To this day, I don't know why. Nevertheless, I tried contacting her via text and it was difficult to reach her. We finally talked on the phone. She talked a lot about having a relationship with me and what a relationship entails, etc. I was glad to hear her voice. I was already in the sucker mode, big-time. But it was really nice to see a side of Barbie that was intelligent and willing to connect further. The conversation was so amazing and we were just clicking emotionally.

The following day she texted me about needing $200 because she had no food for the kids and her government assistance was not kicking in until next week. She said she would pay me back. I wanted to see her of course because I cared about her and so I drove all the way to Baytown. I did give her the money after we talked and caressed each other in my car. We decided to meet an hour or so later after our car meet (gave her another $20 so that her babysitter mom would be paid). I found a room for us to communicate and to be intimate again. Our time would be more special since we were trying to be a couple. To put it bluntly, she never showed up after numerous text message and phone calls. I was very distraught because the night before we talked about developing trust and open communication. I felt slighted and used again. I was deeply hurt and insulted. I stayed for the evening but got up early to hear from her in text that she was pissed off at me for sending those texts and voice messages and that she couldn't contact me nor meet me at the motel because she was arrested for not having an inspection sticker and some other minor offense in Harris. She bailed out early morning (6:00 AM or earlier). Things fell apart with us fighting and pointing fingers. She tells me to fuck off and that I am done. She says that she doesn't owe me any money at all in spite of sending in text that she would pay me back. I kept texting her and calling her and eventually we begin to discuss reconciling. I of course apologized tenfold. I had to get something to eat and went inside. She gives me a call and wants me to be at a tire place and buy her a new tire for her flat. I questioned why I should buy the tire and she explodes on me. I felt uneasy at this moment. I told her that I could get down there in a jif because I had to finish my plate. She explodes and tells me not to show up. I of course do and she isn't there. The front guy said she left already with the new tire and was pretty incensed. I text and called her again. We argue some more and it wasn't pretty. She said she would pay me back when she can but I can't believe her from what she has told me in the past and how behavior can turn from sweet to absolutely hostile. I told her to pay off the loan, accordingly she says it was a gift and she did not have to, through a session and she said hell no to that. Both of us stuck to our objectives and there was a stalemate. I cooled off. We eventually started to talk again or was it more like her sweet-talking to me. Nevertheless, I gave her a second chance. Stupid that it was but I did so because I had feelings for her and am bit of an optimistic even with the incorrigible. About a week went by of sweet talking and reconciling the differences between each other.

Update: We were suppose to meet this weekend. I suppose we were still a "couple," which really wasn't the case because the girl does not want to talk that much or I have to be in constant pursuit. She tells me that her ex would pick up the kids on a Saturday night but she has to find out if he can get off work for that. I waited patiently but no text or phone call. I even texted and called her for a reply. On Sunday, she gives me an excuse about ex having to work. I confront her about not contacting me yesterday so that I don't have to waste my entire day. She makes an excuse that she fell asleep early with her kids. I asked her when we could spend time together. She says that I can get a room and pay for a session. I lost it then there because why am I paying for a session if we are technically together and earlier she said she did not want me as a client but that she needed help and decent boyfriends help out a starving girlfriend.

I know I am going to get slammed by trolls or what not, but the reason I am posting this is because I don't want any guys to suffer what I have suffered and to lose money over such negativity and manipulation. I still care about Barbie and that is what hurts the most. But I don't know who the real Barbie is and what to believe anymore. I am done with it. DON'T DATE PROVIDERS AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING IT.
Quote Reply

WolfWhistle
09-20-2015, 04:23 PM

I constantly tell myself not to get involved with a provider and be taken by one but lo and behold it happened to me. I lost $320 in total from Bonemaker Barbie. I met her a few weeks ago. The first session was a good session and we hit it off pretty well. There was "chemistry" as she put it and I, myself, would have to agree. But soon this "chemistry" was nothing but a con job with Bonemaker Barie at the helm. We would occasionally text and got to know each other that way. I felt very good with Barbie and the rapport was good. One day she texted about needing $100 because her deadbeat ex-bf failed to bring in child support and business was slow and so she had no food for her small child. I was concerned. I normally would blow it off but this girl was special to me. She told me that I would get a free session if I could wire the money to her. I of course wanted to help because I was beginning to fall for this girl. I told her that I would meet her at her place and would give her the cash there. I did and went home later after we hugged and kissed and talked. She looked so miserable and worn down. I felt so bad for her. I thought I was doing the right thing by helping her out. I tried collecting on the free session but she blew me off. I decided to compromise by paying for an hour session but at an half hour rate because I did give her the 100 dollars. She did not agree until I told her that I would pay for a full hour session at regular prices but that she would give me an extra 30 minutes on the house. We met and it was becoming a good session but near to the end she left abruptly after the hour because she felt weird after we tried playing in the tub while the water ran. I later found it, recently, that she does not feel right she will stop what she is doing and take off. I tried talking to her about what she did not give me the full hour and a half and why she left abruptly but she refused communicate. This session was good and we communicated better. I was really falling for this girl. To this day, I don't know why. Nevertheless, I tried contacting her via text and it was difficult to reach her. We finally talked on the phone. She talked a lot about having a relationship with me and what a relationship entails, etc. I was glad to hear her voice. I was already in the sucker mode, big-time. But it was really nice to see a side of Barbie that was intelligent and willing to connect further. The conversation was so amazing and we were just clicking emotionally.

The following day she texted me about needing $200 because she had no food for the kids and her government assistance was not kicking in until next week. She said she would pay me back. I wanted to see her of course because I cared about her and so I drove all the way to Baytown. I did give her the money after we talked and caressed each other in my car. We decided to meet an hour or so later after our car meet (gave her another $20 so that her babysitter mom would be paid). I found a room for us to communicate and to be intimate again. Our time would be more special since we were trying to be a couple. To put it bluntly, she never showed up after numerous text message and phone calls. I was very distraught because the night before we talked about developing trust and open communication. I felt slighted and used again. I was deeply hurt and insulted. I stayed for the evening but got up early to hear from her in text that she was pissed off at me for sending those texts and voice messages and that she couldn't contact me nor meet me at the motel because she was arrested for not having an inspection sticker and some other minor offense in Harris. She bailed out early morning (6:00 AM or earlier). Things fell apart with us fighting and pointing fingers. She tells me to fuck off and that I am done. She says that she doesn't owe me any money at all in spite of sending in text that she would pay me back. I kept texting her and calling her and eventually we begin to discuss reconciling. I of course apologized tenfold. I had to get something to eat and went inside. She gives me a call and wants me to be at a tire place and buy her a new tire for her flat. I questioned why I should buy the tire and she explodes on me. I felt uneasy at this moment. I told her that I could get down there in a jif because I had to finish my plate. She explodes and tells me not to show up. I of course do and she isn't there. The front guy said she left already with the new tire and was pretty incensed. I text and called her again. We argue some more and it wasn't pretty. She said she would pay me back when she can but I can't believe her from what she has told me in the past and how behavior can turn from sweet to absolutely hostile. I told her to pay off the loan, accordingly she says it was a gift and she did not have to, through a session and she said hell no to that. Both of us stuck to our objectives and there was a stalemate. I cooled off. We eventually started to talk again or was it more like her sweet-talking to me. Nevertheless, I gave her a second chance. Stupid that it was but I did so because I had feelings for her and am bit of an optimistic even with the incorrigible. About a week went by of sweet talking and reconciling the differences between each other.

Update: We were suppose to meet this weekend. I suppose we were still a "couple," which really wasn't the case because the girl does not want to talk that much or I have to be in constant pursuit. She tells me that her ex would pick up the kids on a Saturday night but she has to find out if he can get off work for that. I waited patiently but no text or phone call. I even texted and called her for a reply. On Sunday, she gives me an excuse about ex having to work. I confront her about not contacting me yesterday so that I don't have to waste my entire day. She makes an excuse that she fell asleep early with her kids. I asked her when we could spend time together. She says that I can get a room and pay for a session. I lost it then there because why am I paying for a session if we are technically together and earlier she said she did not want me as a client but that she needed help and decent boyfriends help out a starving girlfriend.

I know I am going to get slammed by trolls or what not, but the reason I am posting this is because I don't want any guys to suffer what I have suffered and to lose money over such negativity and manipulation. I still care about Barbie and that is what hurts the most. But I don't know who the real Barbie is and what to believe anymore. I am done with it. DON'T DATE PROVIDERS AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING IT.
Quote Reply you really are a dumbass
[COLOR="Red"] wrote all of the shit on this post wrote this too
[/SIZE] Originally Posted by gary5912
Scroll back up. I wrote more stuff too. I like!!!
Ever heard of oil and gas lobbyists? It's kind of hard to get things done in Washington when the Corporations have deep pockets and are making a lot of money by maintaining the same business plan through a cash cow. Other industrialized nations can't easily be bought by Corporations like the U.S. can and cannot easily fall under the spell of political propaganda. Yes, I would tell that to the American coal workers that they are in a doomed industry unlike a lot of the Republicans that passed legislation that went against the working man's interests in favor of globalization, more Corporate profit, cheap labor, and more consumables to sell. You want the U.S. to remain in the 1900's, whereas in order to remain competitive in the real world you have to progress with the changing times. Unlike you, I have no qualms about representing who I am: honest, truthful, and wanting to push America forward. I wouldn't be surprised that you have some kind of stake in the energy business so of course it makes sense why you would promote its well-being in the guise of helping the coal mining workers keep up the American Dream. You have to sell the future of the world and not a past that won't ever come back because there are dire consequences for not moving ahead. I really don't think you understand the big picture, that what is at stake is not this generation but the next generations that will inherit the mistakes, economically, environmentally, politically, and socially that we are making today. BTW, coal will never be clean. Science will actually introduce new technological advances that will make it cheaper to utilize alternative sources of energy unlike what is currently being done in the oil and gas industry. These coal cleaning technologies are very expensive. I seriously doubt the oil and gas companies are very willing to use their profits to develop research for such technologies and to actually utilize them in their business ventures. It's cheaper for them to use lobbyists instead.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...a4947/4339171/
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...renewables-now Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

Get off your fucking soapbox, wolfboy. Unless you want to keep losing elections by being such a condescending asshole.

Ever heard of environmental lobbyists? How much money did Tom Steyer piss away on hildebeest's failed campaign? Funny how you don't talk about that. You only want to demonize those evil oil & gas boys (the ones who deliver 2/3 of our energy needs, every day of every year). Why do you think hildebeest stuck her foot in her mouth and offended every resident of West Virginia, whether they work in coal or not? She did it to kiss Tom Steyer's corrupt, filthy-rich, libtarded lobbyist ass!

And you still haven't addressed my pie chart. You wanted a reality check, remember? How is it that after DECADES OF MASSIVE GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES, renewables still only supply 10% of our energy consumption (with wind and solar only covering a puny 2.5%)? Not a good track record, dicknose. And you're whining that "coal cleaning technologies are very expensive"? After pouring billions of taxpayer dollars into failing Solyndras??? You confidently assert "coal will never be clean" - and you know that HOW?

Even the author of your own link contradicts you:

"Let's be clear. We should continue research into making coal cleaner--that fuel will be a vital part of our energy mix for decades."

Thanks to fracking, natural gas is going up much faster than renewables. Funny how you don't mention that either. Coal's share is going down primarily because of cheaper natural gas and stifling EPA rules, not because renewables can compete on a level playing field.