Kaylee's review...Don't mix us up please!

Kaylee: I, for one, am GLAD you aren't 21 ! Why ? Damn ! You look so hot right now, with that mature, knowing confidence you couldn't have had at 21. And I know your technique is much better than it was when you were just a child ! I am right, arent I !?!?!
Oh yeah. I had a friend tell me that when I hit 40, I would get "painfully horny". And dang it if she wasn't right. Hurray for 40!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the other Kaylee get's her act together.
OMG! I read that stolen car gig. Great...that sucks a big ole hot dog. I feel for the provider who got her car stolen. Dang, can we all just get drunk and screw? Sheesh... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
that would be more than happy to just get drunk and screw you.. i think it would be better to skip the booze as i would wanna remember every minute
Kaylee, at 40 you've got it all going for you. Great looks, boundless energy, experience and super horniness.
You're 40? You've got the look of a 30 year old. Just georgous.
no worries....all she has done is draw attention to your hot self and make us men all drool over your showcase and want to see you.......40? surely you jest!...must have meant to hit the 3 key instead of the 4 key. Having said that, 40 is soooo sexy.
You're 40? You've got the look of a 30 year old. Just georgous. Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand
ditto i thought u were in your 20's you look great girl!
Well...dang...thanks everyone! Stay naughty!!
OMG! I read that stolen car gig. Great...that sucks a big ole hot dog. I feel for the provider who got her car stolen. Dang, can we all just get drunk and screw? Sheesh... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

"sucks a big ole hot dog".......that about sums it all up.
I love the way you think......lets all get drunk and screw and everything will be better.
Hey kaylee, hope it didn't cause you too much confusion! She is gone for now and I'm left with thousands of dollar's worth the repairs to my vehivle. Crazy girl, don't get me wrong everyone matures differently, some sooner than others, but anywho. The girl jumped a curb and landed on a fire hydrant. It does suck a big old hot dog. But It could have been worse. I like the get drunk and screw lol!!
NaughtyJamie,

I'm not sure what it has done to me but it has been a bit slow.

But, girrrrrllllllll.....I'm so sorry that you have to go through the headache and drama because you helped a girl out.

Well, karma is a big ole beeitch. I'm glad I don't have the other Kaylee's karma.

Now...who is drunk and who is screwing right now? :P:
Knew that wasn't you--it's one thing to LOOK 20 years old, and another to act like it.