New England Roll Call

I'm moving to the Boston area permanently next week. I wonder if I should change my handle?
How about TallBostonDude? Enjoy beantown my friend, I lived on Cape Cod for seven years before moving back down south. I enjoyed it up there, but damn it got cold!
Are New Yorkers considered to be honorary New Englanders?

Lina
I think so! You and me Lina, we're in between. Welcome to my world.
I think so! You and me Lina, we're in between. Welcome to my world. Originally Posted by SR Only
You can roll out the red carpet next week

Lina
... you can be an honorary anything you'd like!

;-)
Laurentius -

Good to see someone here from my old stomping grounds

~Mme X~
I was one of the few on ASPD, just found this today. Great, a new place to hunt
Slow on the uptake, eh? Welcome to the place where the kewl kids hang out.
I enjoyed my earlier visit to the New England area!!
Not a local but CT is on my touring list. Have never been to New England so I am eager to see it after all the photos I have seen from my friends. Hope to meet some of you very soon!
Have recently joined. Posted two reviews -- one for NE and one for NYC. Glad to have found this board since I often travel to SW on business. I live in the Boston area so if anyone needs advice, please post or PM me.

thetsm
Welcome thestm! Nice to have another Bostonian in the fold. Pass the word to our other New England brethren and providers. It would be great to have a better representation here.
I am here from the great state of Maine! I am a southern transplant that has happily relocated to Northern New England and I love it here. Of course it was several years ago, but I very much enjoy adventurous drives through out New England. What a beautiful place!
Hey Savanah, welcome! I've seen you advertise here and there. Next time you're in southern Connecticut let me/us know! I'd love to meet you.