so ... i have a feels question (feels=feeling)

A lot of us that do this are lonely too.
...it is not hard to feel fondness for some of our clients that we see quite a bit! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Some dude be showin' up regular, payin' my rent I'd be lovin' him, too!

A lot of us that do this are lonely too. Originally Posted by parkerparker941
If that's really true, this might be the LAST fucking place you need to be. Ouch! This is a bad place for lonely people lookin' for love in ALL the wrong places...even if you like your wimmin a little on the trashy side.
A lot of us that do this are lonely too. Originally Posted by parkerparker941
I agree. The lonelyness disappears for awhile and the memories linger.
Some dude be showin' up regular, payin' my rent I'd be lovin' him, too!

If that's really true, this might be the LAST fucking place you need to be. Ouch! This is a bad place for lonely people lookin' for love in ALL the wrong places...even if you like your wimmin a little on the trashy side. Originally Posted by phildo
Sorry, have to side with ParkerParker on this one. I have seen a couple of trashy ladies by accident. The rest I would gladly introduce to my Mother. I have met some really fine women 1 hour at a time. Truth and joke at the same time.
If you truly connected with someone it is perfectly normal. Just make sure both parties understand the risks.
Heck yes. Almost all the clients i've seen i've become buddies with. The beauty of low volume is I can get to know them all. When they're busy or taking a break I always miss them.
your human aren't you, your going to have feelings for some folks.
so has anyone ever had a provider or hobbyist

they they enjoyed so much, saw regularly and had a truly good time

but business trips etc.made a distance between the two of you..

yes i miss a few of my regulars now and then, is this a normal thing? Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
It should be normal...I miss provider too specially when they move...
"Feelings" is typically not a word a lot of men like to hear.
When a woman says they "feel something" usually it means they have needs.
Which basic men instincts would be to run like hell or be your knight and shining armor.

Even though we are compensated for our time, we are still women. Most of us are nurturers. We like to take care of our men in any way we can. IMO, we would not be successful or have longevity in the business if we did not allow ourselves to feel.
I do not have a love life, nor do I want one, but that does not mean that I don't want the sentiment and value of what comes with one every now and then. In order to really be passionate and gain Realness in a meeting I open myself up for that period of time. I allow myself to feel for the other person and enjoy the moment for what it is. I find something special about everyone. We are all human and unique in our own ways. I have learned to appreciate everyone as an individual and genuinely care for their well being. Although there is always that line you must have. Enjoy the moment, but do not get carried away. Friendships will come with time, especially after many visits throughout your years as a professional.

I have been doing this a long time and have met many great men along the way. If I fell for every great man I met I would be one bitter woman. .haha !

Relationships will come and go in this business... just know that it is a completely different friendship/relationship we have with them than a friendship they have with people in their RL. Unless he invites you out for a night on the town with his friends and you agree to go OTC.. then that is not a "friendship." Unless you are given it up for free to him then it is not a " relationship."
We are convenience. Which means no matter if just for conversation, relaxation, a convenient date with a for sure happy nightcap.. We are here for there convenience. There is a difference between being Friends and being Friendly with each other.
No matter how many times we watch pretty woman.. the chances of that actually happening is slim to none. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy the moment for what it is.. but even all good things may come to an end. All you can do is wish them the best and be satisfied that you had an impact on that mans life.. even if it was for the moment!
Best Wishes WP
Hey Cat,

Sorry I have not stopped by this week, gonna give you my 2cents

I know why you care about him, he is a really nice person, I also know why y'all chose to keep it in the hobby. I'm gonna say this not only as a hobbiest but as a friend, the thing that makes you you in this hobby is you put your heart and feelings behind every person you see, it's why sometime you come off as a bitch.

One day when before you decide to leave the hobby (hopefully not too soon) you let him know. I've watch you change a but over the last 8 months, just remember what I told you.

Unless they know you their opinion is pointless, in this matter so is mine... You have to relax and have fun.

Kudos on your improvement as of lately, I told you you could do it.

I'll call you Saturday
Damn dude get a room.
Damn dude get a room. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Well that is the plan
Well said, Melannie. That is a very healthy and realistic approach.
I'm not sure how providers may feel but as a client and often as a friend, I develop feelings for some special ladies CJ. I would be honored to think that my companion shared something similar and possibly unique with me as well. There's no passion that compares to true passion. cc