Who has the Right Mom Body?

I havent had any time to write reviews but I've seen sexykim ( who posted in this thread) twice in 5 days. She has a beautiful face. She reminds me of some gal that lives next door or something. you would never be able to tell that this girl Hobbies if you saw her out. I think that is what makes her so sexy. Plus shes a really cool gal, after my balls are deflated, I enjoy speaking with her.
Not a Mom . But my body has seen a lot of life at 50 .. and men who have seen life are just as sexy

and I know when to doll up or down for what ever need be
going to the store or gym with just sweats and baseball hat in a pony tale and very little make up

And I clean Up Very nice for a black tie party ...
or a day at the park / or BCD arrangement ..

OP that was nice way to explain what you like !
It’s refreshing to see this post! While I believe each woman is beautiful and unique, thank for acknowledging us girls with a little bit of curve (ie. mommy tummy, thick thighs, etc)!!!
Mom bod here
Originally Posted by sexykim2008
Gotta meet up soon Kim.
I havent had any time to write reviews but I've seen sexykim ( who posted in this thread) twice in 5 days. She has a beautiful face. She reminds me of some gal that lives next door or something. you would never be able to tell that this girl Hobbies if you saw her out. I think that is what makes her so sexy. Plus shes a really cool gal, after my balls are deflated, I enjoy speaking with her. Originally Posted by cage196

Your so sweet! I just love sucking you dry
Gotta meet up soon Kim. Originally Posted by bashar
Yes do its been to long
Mom bod here
Originally Posted by sexykim2008
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
Lindsay Lee - the poor guy sounds like he's describing you to a "tee"... too bad he's a "newbie"... he sounds like a sincere guy. (And you, are a stone cold fox) Originally Posted by Scribe
Far from a newbie... been a member of this site since 2012.....
I just like explaining what I like and why, and when the women with those Mom bodies reply it gives me some new providers to reach out to.....

Originally Posted by Kendall4U
SWOON
Loving the blue fishnet on you Kim!!! Nice!!!
I love all the positive things being said in this thread!!
I am about to be 49 and I am blessed and thankful for the body I have and I enjoy my time with the gentleman, just don't need the negativity!! PROUD MOM BOD!!!
This is my standard reaction when I see a woman with a sexy "Mom Bod":

P.S. If you have a mom bod AND are a Star Wars nerd, you need to email me ASAP so we can meet!
  • BLM69
  • 08-30-2018, 06:10 PM
There's a market for everything in here so you women need to be confident in your own skin
One of the best treads ever started on eccie!! Love those "mom bodies"! Ladies post more pics please!