worse nightmare true

So I once had a conversation with a provider about legalization. Surprisingly, she told me she hoped that would never happen, because she said along with legalization comes not only taxation, but regulation as well…..mandatory ID checks for customers, limits on services (no more BBJs or Greek?), and lots of administrative hurdles. Now, some of these things would make the hobby safer for sure, but how many of us would want to show our ID and have the provider or their handlers make a copy? Also, the sad truth is a lot of providers do this kind of work because they may have reasons for remaining under the radar, and would like to preserve their anonymity as much as we do.
Always good to get another's perspective- I changed my vote. Besides, there's something exciting about the illegal aspect of it...just like drinking under age.
Anyone visit Nevada? Legal whore houses aren't as good as you would think, expensive, ymmv just like here.
Anyone visit Nevada? Legal whore houses aren't as good as you would think, expensive, ymmv just like here. Originally Posted by Loneli
Just go to Montreal or Toronto where it is legal and you’ll have your answer.
  • jtdhs
  • 08-15-2023, 06:03 PM
Why does the article say 2-8-2013? When did this actually happen?
Why does the article say 2-8-2013? When did this actually happen? Originally Posted by Craigmass418
The article is either 10 years old or an accurate prediction of the future from 10 years ago...astonishing...that means the ladies in those photos are at least 10 years older...ewwwwww!!