Professor infatuation

Valerie. . . Damn Lucky Instructor!!LOL
I did whilst in High School..mg_smili e:....I guess I've always been really naughty! Originally Posted by Valerie
Do tell more, don't tease us like that
Do tell more, don't tease us like that Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Far too much to type on here...perhaps I'll blog about it soon!
I know what you mean Valerie!

While I was in High School, I had a major crush.....
(fast forward a few years)
I was dancing at a local strip club and my previous crush came in with a large group. I don't think it really dawned on him who I was until his buddy paid for a dance for him.

As I'm dancing and starring into those gorgeous blue eyes, you could see the light bulb go off....

We went out on a few dates and even rocked it in the sheets, but that was about it.

*More present day*

I've recently decided to go in another direction for my career and have enrolled in college.
Last semester I had a professor that is drop dead FINE!!!
I tried to find excuses to talk to him after class, but never had the nerve to take it to another level.

Just my 2 cents...

Genesis Nicole
Ummmh..... Not so much!! I would trade sex for A's though!
Ok did you get an A in the class ? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I got an A, because it was an easy class. I am pretty sure he shot me down when he never accepted my invitation to join facebook lol. He was from Europe, wore 2 earrings, and well....I am still not sure what team he is batting for if you get my meaning.

I have never in my life used sex as a way to get good grades. For once, I wanted to actually earn my points the hard way....ok that sounded funny!
London. . . That's because your smart enough to pass the class without the extra incentives!! Hope your studying for your next exam tonight!!LOL
I have never in my life used sex as a way to get good grades. For once, I wanted to actually earn my points the hard way....ok that sounded funny![/quote]

I have a "hard Point" you can earn

In college, my Frshman year I had an instructor in English 101 that looked like she was fresh out of school herself and was hot as hell. I aced her class, mainly because I attended every day just to see her.

In high school, not a teacher, but a girl who sat behind me one row over. She always wore dresses, and every time I looked back at her she would spread her legs giving me an eye full. Needless to say, many times when the bell rung I got stuck in my desk !
I did whilst in High School....I guess I've always been really naughty! Originally Posted by Valerie
Valerie, I like your naughty past and can't wait to read it hear or in your blog
Valerie, I like your naughty past and can't wait to read it hear or in your blog Originally Posted by jughead1171
Lol...Thanks, I think ....I haven't written a post about this particular case yet, but there are plenty of other naughty ones on my blog!
Lol...Thanks, I think ....I haven't written a post about this particular case yet, but there are plenty of other naughty ones on my blog! Originally Posted by Valerie
yes, I have been reading and enjoying your blogs especially the naughty ones LOL
I think a better question might be, "Are there professors you HAVEN'T had crushes on?" Mmmm, brainy guys.

There's only one I'd actually follow through on, but not until I'm well out of academia.
  • npita
  • 03-23-2011, 12:12 PM
At a university, sex between students and faculty is not a problem UNLESS there is a current student/instructor relationship, so as long as the professor isn't teaching your class, go for it. On the other hand, if you are that professor's student, you won't get very far unless the professor is an idiot. There are only two things that a tenured faculty member can be fired for and one of those is moral turpitude, which includes dating one's students or someone who works directly under him/her.

If a professor does have sex with his/her own student, the professor's best defense is to take the offense and fail the student or at least give the student the lowest grade possible given whatever there s to document the student's performance. If the student then makes an accusation, it's unlikly to be believed as anything but vindictiveness for receiving a failing grade. A faculty member would have to be crazy to trade sex for a better grade than the student earned. That could literally end his/her academic career.
So much fantasy, so little reality.
At a university, sex between students and faculty is not a problem UNLESS there is a current student/instructor relationship, so as long as the professor isn't teaching your class, go for it. Originally Posted by npita
Used to pretty much be the rule. But many universities now have a student/faculty sex ban, at least as far as undergrads go. Some also have faculty/grad student in same department bans.