Congratulations Mr TrumPutin

Don’t worry, Trump will be more flexible after the 2020 election!!!!!!
What are you saying? Trump isn't any smarter than Obama? Originally Posted by bamscram
No. I'm saying the hypocrisy is pretty thick in here. Try to keep up.
No. I'm saying the hypocrisy is pretty thick in here. Try to keep up. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You are the one comparing Trump to Obama.
What are you saying? Trump isn't any smarter than Obama? Originally Posted by bamscram
he smarter than a chimp Ekim

he smarter than a chimp Ekim

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
One of your family iva biggen?
The Russians had somethng to do with Putin winning it. I just know it..
The Russians had somethng to do with Putin winning it. I just know it.. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
He colluded with Trump.
  • WTF
  • 03-21-2018, 01:44 PM
Don’t worry, Trump will be more flexible after the 2020 election!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
You God Damn right he will be , he'll be locked up in prison with his knees behind his ears regretting his opioid solution
  • WTF
  • 03-21-2018, 01:53 PM
http://foreignpolicy.com/2012/03/09/...-election-win/

The hypocrisy is getting pretty thick in here. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
From your link....

After Russia’s Dec. 2011 parlaimentary elections, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called them "neither free nor fair.
So, what?

That doesn't excuse the double standard we have today. Fuckin' hypocrites!

You God Damn right he will be , he'll be locked up in prison with his knees behind his ears regretting his opioid solution Originally Posted by WTF
For what?
[QUOTE=gfejunkie;1060627712]So, what?

That doesn't excuse the double standard we have today. Fuckin' hypocrites!

There is a double standard. But there is a Single President. If he couldn't take the heat he shouldn't have gone to the Kitchen

TrumPutin is the most complaining, whining, trouble maker to ever be President. He is a fear and hate monger

That doesn't excuse the double standard we have today, like Facebook being all in with Team Odumbo and Team hildebeest and letting them mine their social media platform, but when Team Trump does it, Zuckerberg and the other dims go ape-shit.

Fuckin' hypocrites!

There is a double standard. If hildebeest couldn't take the heat and humiliation of losing a second presidential race, she shouldn't have gone to the Kitchen

hildebeest is the most complaining, whining, trouble making wanna be president never to be elected. She is a hateful fear monger.
Originally Posted by themystic
FTFY, mistake.
FTFY, mistake. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Damn IB I must have been fucked up when I made that post. Thats for fixing it
Damn IB I must have been fucked up when I made that post. Thats for fixing it Originally Posted by themystic
myshit, you still fucked up....
Damn IB I must have been fucked up when I made that post. Thats for fixing it Originally Posted by themystic
Go suck PuBama’s dick you stupid fuck.