Another Asswipe thread! It's spreading!

So it looks like Bambino has been banned for posting about Asswipe the Pig in the Comedy forum. I always thought pigs were a source of humor, but so be it. Bam started this Political Forum thread to draw everyone's attention to the other thread (which has been closed).

My question is - why hasn't Assup been banned for inappropriately posting about Bambino in the Security Matters forum and then starting a new thread here (see link below) to draw everyone's attention to it?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1675897

Seems like a bit of a double standard to me. If you agree - and think Assup should also be banned as a matter of fairness – you can "Like" this post. Originally Posted by lustylad
he did. he got a 90 day pass. i've been in contact with the mods on it. he'll be back. and that's a good question. but assup posted here. free pass. bambino posted in the comedy thread. humor isn't what it once was eh?

anyway, that post was initially posted by ThaliaLuv24 and assup was countered by ck1942, who proved bambino was NOT the one in question.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1674246

i hate to say it, but assup didn't post anything out of line in that thread. neither did IFFY by the way. and Chica Chaser did issue a "keep on topic" post. he also asked the OP for explanation. ck1942 and Chica Chaser did their jobs.

it is what it is.

Assup jumped into a thread in Security Matters for ill purposes. Bambino understandably posted there to make sure he wasn't mistaken for a hobbyist named Mr. Bambino (who the OP said was writing fake reviews). Assup jumped in maliciously and even posted a stupid “jackoff” emo. He then took comments made in jest by another Pittsburgh poster (and local mod) and repeated them in an entirely new thread in this forum to stir up shit knowing it was false. No wonder Bam calls him a cockstalking pig!

Assup deserves to be banned too! If you agree, then “Like” my post #14.
Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, Junior. Start a poll! HOnk if you love Jesus! LMAO!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
and if we did, and you lost, which you would, will you leave? or would you pull an Ivan the chimp and ignore it? i recall you once tried to start a poll to get me banned. and i told you then that the mod's won't touch it.

so get it though your fd&s (fat, drunk and stupid) head no one here is getting banned over a stupid poll. not even you. what a shame. pig.
Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, Junior. Start a poll! HOnk if you love Jesus! LMAO!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That must be your father giving you a pep talk, lol.

Jim
The early years. I don't need to mention who's, lol.

Jim

https://youtu.be/VRtMZ3YTYTM
Assup jumped into a thread in Security Matters for ill purposes. Bambino understandably posted there to make sure he wasn't mistaken for a hobbyist named Mr. Bambino (who the OP said was writing fake reviews). Assup jumped in maliciously and even posted a stupid “jackoff” emo. He then took comments made in jest by another Pittsburgh poster (and local mod) and repeated them in an entirely new thread in this forum to stir up shit knowing it was false. No wonder Bam calls him a cockstalking pig!

Assup deserves to be banned too! If you agree, then “Like” my post #1 Originally Posted by lustylad
This is the ultimate WK. Lardass was too stupid to know what he did. Apparently you are too. This shit ain't open for interpretation. Good fucking riddance.

Poor Junior, gonna miss his Lardass Butt Buddy! But no foul. No points. No warning. Just a giant sucking sound, to quote Ross Perot, coming from a crybaby pissant from Pissburg!

Junior for MOD!

LMAO!!!!!

So it looks like Bambino has been banned for posting about Asswipe the Pig in the Comedy forum. I always thought pigs were a source of humor, but so be it. Bam started this Political Forum thread to draw everyone's attention to the other thread (which has been closed).

My question is - why hasn't Assup been banned for inappropriately posting about Bambino in the Security Matters forum and then starting a new thread here (see link below) to draw everyone's attention to it?

Seems like a bit of a double standard to me. If you agree - and think Assup should also be banned as a matter of fairness – you can "Like" this post. Originally Posted by lustylad
COULDN'T AGREE MORE.
The alternative would be to turn the Political Forum into a substantive forum to share political news and opinions, and debate ideologies. Just a thought, seems stupid to have a Political Forum where 99% of the posts have nothing to do with politics. At the least, rename it to the "Insult Forum" so you are not intentionally misleading people.
COULDN'T AGREE MORE.
The alternative would be to turn the Political Forum into a substantive forum to share political news and opinions, and debate ideologies. Just a thought, seems stupid to have a Political Forum where 99% of the posts have nothing to do with politics. At the least, rename it to the "Insult Forum" so you are not intentionally misleading people. Originally Posted by nwarounder
I agree with the idea to get the insult show out of this forum. But that's not what is ever been about.

Of course, IBJunior wouldn't. neither would IBIDiot. OR IBHomo.

Posters like SLOBBRIN and WWE and Gey Rey would have nowhere to go.

Of course, the lynch mob now being formed by Junior is laughable and won't imho wind up good for him and his fellow pitchfork brandishing, RTM button pounding idiots.

I hope the hateful Lardass got 6 months. He'll be back in time for his big bet to kick in.

The rest of his little rat pack will now attempt to double down on stupid.
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2016, 07:42 AM

#BanAssup
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2016, 07:45 AM
I agree with the idea to get the insult show out of this forum. But that's not what is ever been about.

Of course, IBJunior wouldn't. neither would IBIDiot. OR IBHomo.

Posters like SLOBBRIN and WWE and Gey Rey would have nowhere to go.

Of course, the lynch mob now being formed by Junior is laughable and won't imho wind up good for him and his fellow pitchfork brandishing, RTM button pounding idiots.

I hope the hateful Lardass got 6 months. He'll be back in time for his big bet to kick in.

The rest of his little rat pack will now attempt to double down on stupid. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have to hand it to you Assup. You do tend to get results with the mods.

What is your secret?
I would ask you the same question, Jewish Lawyer. Or is it BJerk?

Pretty funny, though.

You break the rules, you get whacked. Right, Uncle Han?

Of course, Junior's WK campaign is baseless, as anyone could see.

I think the "inappropriate" post he claims I authored was, now hold on guys, it's pretty goddamned harsh...

Wait for it...

Wait for it ...

OK! Here it is...

"LMAO"

Yep, guilty of laughing my ass off at Baboono! Who's squealing now?
This is the ultimate WK. Lardass was too stupid to know what he did. Apparently you are too. This shit ain't open for interpretation. Good fucking riddance.

Poor Junior, gonna miss his Lardass Butt Buddy! But no foul. No points. No warning. Just a giant sucking sound, to quote Ross Perot, coming from a crybaby pissant from Pissburg! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nice try, dipshit.

That giant sucking sound everyone hears - interspersed with oinking, burping and slurping noises - is Asswipe the Pig sucking cocks all day every day behind the tallywackers dumpster.

You don't get to decide what's “open for interpretation”. At least 14 other posters concur that you deserve to be banned if the rules are to be enforced equally. You only keep whining and protesting because you know it's true.
Of course, Junior's WK campaign is baseless, as anyone could see.

I think the "inappropriate" post he claims I authored was, now hold on guys, it's pretty goddamned harsh...

Wait for it...

Wait for it ...

OK! Here it is...

"LMAO"

Yep, guilty of laughing my ass off at Baboono! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you think "Security Matters" is a laughable forum on eccie? Is that where you go when you're looking for shits and giggles? At least bambino lampooned your faggoty pig's ass in the Comedy forum, where you deserve to be relegated and treated as a permanent object of derision. The laughter there is genuine, not canned like yours. Oh, and how about explaining how your posting this - - in the Security Matters forum enhanced security for everyone on eccie? And tell us again why distorting the contents of a Security Matters thread and spewing what you know to be falsehoods gleaned from it in a new thread isn't bannable, but ridiculing your faggoty pig's ass in the Comedy forum is banworthy?

Protest too much, oinkboy?
I agree with the idea to get the insult show out of this forum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Oinkboy is pushing 29,000 posts and nary a one contains an ounce of substance.... but hey, he REALLY wants to stop the insults!

But that's not what is ever been about. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go back to grammar school, you illiterate douchebag.

Of course, the lynch mob now being formed by Junior is laughable and won't imho wind up good for him and his fellow pitchfork brandishing, RTM button pounding idiots. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's laughable is your feeble and pathetic attempt to rationalize why you shouldn't be punished as harshly as bambino. The RTM button is for faggots - that's why you use it all the time. The only thing being pounded here is your reamed-out pig's ass and the Like button on post #14.

And pitchforks are perfect for tossing squealing barrow pigs like you into wheel-barrows and carting them away to the slaughterhouse!