ROLL CALL this week

I'm in NWA a few times a month still !
I'm in LR for the week and love making new friends
Im here ... Glad to see all of your beautiful faces!!!

Xoxo,
Jodi
  • kman
  • 10-21-2019, 09:09 PM
No
I check in occasionally, but not as often since things slowed to a crawl on here. I'm over on the other side of East Arkansas, in the Bluff City.
I.... just wish there was more participation in DC, VA, MD area
EYE
Alive and here but here is central
Soon...
But everytime I say anything some xxxxxx dings me.
No names.
You know who you are.
Hey ladies in Central Arkansas and North East!

I just came back and I've used eccie a few times for checking guys activity/encounter reports or verifying a woman's contact information.

I'm on Twitter too! I love it but it would be nice if it was easier to see only people that are in your area now. I get lost on Twitter and end up in New York or Cali, plus there's no way that I know of yet to verify future friends on Twitter.

I wonder if eccie knows spanish. If not, hen we could say how we really felt and they wouldn't understand. Originally Posted by Jamie Marie

Speaking in tongues can be understood but cant be translated by a push of a button. 🤪
  • Xpump
  • 10-22-2019, 07:27 PM
fort smith here
Central AR
Still here. Just don’t check it often enough now. I missed a traveling provider when she came through. My fault I did try check my messages in time.
Who's in charge here? Can I ask you to meet? I'm just joking! Can you just reply here, why do you keep pushing our buttons?
Post within the Guidelines and Staff will have no reason to take any actions.
Who's in charge here? Can I ask you to meet? I'm just joking! Can you just reply here, why do you keep pushing our buttons? Originally Posted by Jamie Marie
I would like to comment but the new rules also enforce intention, so it's arbitrary to certain people!