Does having a child turn guys off???

It doesn't bother me at all.....I have to juggle my time with my children and am never surprised that a provider would have to do the same.
curvesNmore, you might want to ask the mods/admins to merge this and your other thread on this same subject.
Love mommy's, cougars, and spinners.

Not at all!
not an issue at all for me.

Its all about the IOP.
I'm proud to be a hot milf. Kiddos come first in my book no matter what
I have great deal of respect for all the Moms out there in provider land. I wished many of them Happy Mother's Day. If they tell me they are busy with family I tell them have a great time and we will get together when the timing is right. Being a Mom is one of the hardest jobs in the world.
If she chooses to share that with me I am okay with it. In fact I feel trusted that she wants me to know and I am likely to tip up the contribution. But if the child (children) are from a homeboy SO (i.e. domestic pimp) who requires (key word: requires) her to sell herself for the household budget for which he does nothing, then I'm out. Won't give $ to support any part of that scenario and will steer clear of that provider due to my own personal morals concerning this business.

BTW an interesting and somewhat related thread in Houston re SOs. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1076495
I'm proud to be a hot milf. Kiddos come first in my book no matter what Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Same here... priority is children, work, hobby... It causes problems or cancelations at times but anyone worth my time for dates or hobby would understand.
In the hobby world no, no problem here. Now in terms of outside the hobby, a relationship, that's a different story. I prefer not to get involved with a single mom. Two reasons for it: 1) there is never a guarantee that a relationship will last. The last thing I want to have happen is for the child to get attached to me and then I'm gone. 2) it's not "my" kid. Not saying I wouldn't love the kid but I know there will be a voice in the back of my mind telling me that's not your child and that will eat at me. That's why I would never adopt.
Everyone has their likes and dislikes. I'll give an experience I had with my point of view.

I asked for availability from someone once, and she gave me that same, " let me check on babysitter."

I tried to never mind her, but she insisted it wasn't an issue, almost begged me to come.

From my point of view, I felt horrible not unattracted. I felt like I was stealing mommy time from her children which left me with a lot of guilt.

Session was horrible too. I was constantly checking the clock and trying to rush the proceedings.
I don't think there is anything more beautiful than watching the interaction between a mother and her child. The knowledge that a lady has children is a good indicator that she has a nurturing side to her that is caring, kind and gentle.

I'll take a mommy any day over a flawless bodied spoiled brat.
Only if you have a child and not a non working baby daddy
Non issue.
"It's all good"
I am a family guy. I assume there to be children. So my reaction is different. no child?? or children? That triggers ???. Signs of mommyhood- not being honest. No signs - OK. WE all have the choice to promulgate or not.