Happy Birthday Fire Engine Red!!!

HBD TO A SUPER GREAT GUY AND FRIEND!!!! MUAHZ.
Happy Birthday my FAVORITE Fireman!!!!
Happy Birthday have a great weekend
  • TheDr
  • 10-24-2014, 08:34 PM
Happy birthday FER. Hope it was a good one!
HBD FER!
Oh My Goodness!!
Kimberly, you are a sweetheart!! Thank you so much for this thread!! We need to get together again very soon so I can have more of that A** of yours, and all those others things we do so great with each other!!

Allison, love the message and HOTT picture baby!!
Sexy_Rissa, you and I do need some private time!!
Ms. Jade, you know how special you are to me. And you know what we need to do!!
Yummy Marie, you are a lovely sexy woman and we do need to have another roll in the hay together!! I miss you kisses.
Catarine Amore, thank you for visiting with me on chat the other night. 69Uiltaz is heading up your way soon.Oh, thank you for the hot pic too, baby!!
Naughty Nycole, WOW!! I know we have not met yet but I’m reading up on you!!
Hope you like firemen!!
Fancyinheels, that is the hottest birthday pic I have ever seen!!WOW!!I may be seeing you at the Texas Renaissance Festival next weekend!!
Layla Rose, sorry I missed you on your last visit to Houston. I love it when you post the pics I took of you!!
Kammye, my sweet little baby girl. I sure have missed are play time lately.Let’s get caught up soon!!
Seeking ~P, You know how I feel about you and your sexy legs and body.I’m coming to see you!!No one has sung to me before like you have done!!Damn, I miss you!!
Taylor Sims, my chatroom friend. You are a sweetie!!

Thanks to all my buddies, tyboy, collegeguy, tttalinky, kerwil62, seedman55, 69Uiltaz, TheDr, and 7inchindian.

It has been a good Birthday so far!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON
Seeking ~P, You know how I feel about you and your sexy legs and body. No one has sung to me before like you have done! Originally Posted by fire engine red
I miss you baby!!!!

TheresaLovE he IS the man
Happy Belated, FER! Wishing a fellow horndog an awesome rest of the year! Lol
Happy Birthday = )
sorry I am late..hope you had a naughty one sexy man!