I need a boyfriend/not so much a hobbyist ?

.... "free" pussy .... Originally Posted by allofamber
What is that?

Or more to the point .... where?
Check your PM's, you should have one from CivilBarrister. He'll take you to dinner, the opera, and give you a massage...all off the clock of course...
I'm with you BDS.
LoK, looking at ur reviews one might suggest a career change. Or a sugar daddy
I'm with you BDS.
LoK, looking at ur reviews one might suggest a career change. Or a sugar daddy Originally Posted by oldsalt
You are right, thank-you for the advice, maybe I should go into Real Estate ?

I will keep you in mind when the first thought of getting out of this lifestyle comes to mind. Have a great day, "GO Texans !"

I hope the Texans win, I will be here watching the game
A
Look on the bright side. I'm more likely to buy a house from you then anything else ;-)
A Originally Posted by bjtillicum
Good thing you edited that post you made first. Me and my friends were sitting around the apartment laughing at how big a simp you were being...
This is a lonely girl that is just looking for a friend, in this economy it's a harsh world when you are all by yourself. Wakeup and the rest of you haters shouldn't forget your Christmas spirit quite so quickly.
I think having a guy friend who can show her around the town some, one who is into the hobby can show her where what parts of town are etc....

It makes sense to me..
I am here for her.....ain't nobody going to mess with my bitch.
.....but rest assured they dont want to be your boyfriend, they just want to get "free" pussy on the side. . Originally Posted by allofamber

Oh, my beautiful HUGH tittied lady....... there is NO such thing in the world! ALL Pussy comes at a cost...... the free ones tend to be the most expensive of the lot......

OR....

I could be completely off the mark..and you are a marketing genius and are drumming up interest cause you are on your way to Houston...if that's the case my hat is off to you, very interesting approach..I have never seen it before. Originally Posted by allofamber

What?!?! A provider posting a threAD inteded to generate business outside of the ad posting forums?!? That never happens does it?!?

I'm so confused.........

JaD
So your on a hobby board looking for a boyfriend? Well I'm sure your getting a lot of PM's from this thread.....but rest assured they dont want to be your boyfriend, they just want to get "free" pussy on the side. Becareful, you seem really new to the hobby, and you might need some guidance. Dont let anyone (female or male) take advantage of you.

OR....

I could be completely off the mark..and you are a marketing genius and are drumming up interest cause you are on your way to Houston...if that's the case my hat is off to you, very interesting approach..I have never seen it before. Originally Posted by allofamber
+1
Me and my friends were sitting around the apartment laughing at how big a simp you were being... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
The apartment part sounds about right, but if you and your friends sit around discussing these posts you need a new hobby or new friends. On the hobby side, you could start with some research into to the numbers Brad Lidge has put up since leaving Houston or petitioning Webster's to redefine "demise"...just sayin'
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=128923

"It's the same girl. I remember her posting a while back that she was prego. Maybe that's why the change. To me, her pics still look pretty F*n hot though. Then again, I do have a soft spot for milfs..."

Me thinks we ain't talkin' spaghetti sauce.

"Lady" ... do you want a BF or a babysitter?
those are spectacular boobies
So your on a hobby board looking for a boyfriend? Well I'm sure your getting a lot of PM's from this thread.....but rest assured they dont want to be your boyfriend, they just want to get "free" pussy on the side. Becareful, you seem really new to the hobby, and you might need some guidance. Dont let anyone (female or male) take advantage of you.

OR....