Who the fuck...

You're getting sporty with me again??? Over that??? Honey, you need to get thicker skin...it's vaguely pathetic...
...is skeeter, and why is he listed at the top of these forums? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Did you not get the PM invite to the mod pow wow last week?
Two of these things are not like the other...

Now wait for it...wait for it...
Wow .... thanks for the kind supportive welcome .... lol
And wakeup , you didn't have to get all warm and fuzzy... a simple "glad to have " would have been fine .. :-))
~P,.... you know there's Nothing super about me ... someone else put that there... I'm normally doing good to be average.. lol

Seriously, I'm glad to be part of the Houston crew. Born and raised here, It will always be home !!!
Seriously, I'm glad to be part of the Houston crew. Born and raised here, It will always be home !!! Originally Posted by skeeter
Okay....well looks like you'll be easily influenced.

over under?
Is anyone going to start a welcome thread for skeeter in the Website News and Announcements forum? Ya know, like Pistolero's?
  • 1+1
  • 10-10-2016, 01:05 PM
Pyramider and Chicagoboy should be mods up in this bitch.
sweeeeeet...........a new modtard to fuck with
Welcome Skeeter. Hope your reading comprehension is higher than Pistolero's.

I knew a Skeeter once. Very nice guy and the ladies loved him.
I'm ok with a skeeter here but who in the hell is DarthMaul?
  • cr76
  • 10-10-2016, 02:42 PM
I'm ok with a skeeter here but who in the hell is DarthMaul? Originally Posted by tbone2u
He's the former apprentice of Lord Sidious/ cut in half by Jedi master qui gon jinn
Is anyone going to start a welcome thread for skeeter in the Website News and Announcements forum? Ya know, like Pistolero's? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Never be another epic thread like mine.
^^^^^ legends can't be duplicated

I knew a Skeeter once. Very nice guy and the ladies loved him. Originally Posted by Mythos
Well crap .... that HAS to be me !!!!!!
^lol