Delayed Reviews

I am guilty of this and owe a few gals their review. Life gets in the way and is forget to write the review. Next thing I know is a week, month or more has past and now I have 1-8 reviews I need to write. For those gals I've fallen behind on, I apologies and will get them posted.
I mean.. to be honest, you have 33 reviews, 100% positive... some of them from well respected reviewers. You don't need to offer a review special anymore. You've got this!! Originally Posted by GracePreston
Thank you boo ive never thought of it like that i thought the more reviews and specials the more exposure and steady flow
..... i thought the more reviews and specials the more exposure and steady flow Originally Posted by kaceyhazee

Obviously the more current reviews you have, the more you are noticed, and depending on the review content of great quality and consistency of them, so will be the number of potential clients who will contact you. As I said, review specials are generally for new providers or providers who have not had any reviews in a while and want more exposure than a regular ad would do, because reviews are the best form of advertisement a provider can have.
Hmmm...makes sense now! Lol
I've never accepted a review special, so I feel free to review or not based upon personal prerogative.
However, I like to wait a few days to get perspective on the experience, and to make the date less related to when I may or not have been seen in a hotel.
Kacey, if you offer a discount on a future session in return for a review, you are far more likely to get the review. you help develop returning client as well. if I see you and like you, a discount on a future session is likely to encourage me to return. so I have more incentive to write the review.

I see you but don't like the session, then I am unlikely to come back even with a discount.

by offering a discount before you get the review, you are simply giving away your money. as you have found, there are plenty of guys on here who will take advantage of your offer but never deliver the review.
Very well said Grace! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I'm going to play Devil's advocate a bit. When I go on this site, I typically look at the first page of co-Ed, first page of ads, first page of reviews, etc. If a lady is reviewed recently, it brings her back up to the top of my mental list. The reality is there are a lot of really great providers out there. Having a fresh review, at least for me, helps. So does posting on co-Ed, replying to ISO's, posting an ad, etc. if an established provider didn't need advertising, why post ads? Remember what someone once said any publicity is good publicity. The statement is not 100% accurate by any means, but reviews are one way to keep your name out there. Now the guys that agree to a review special and don't follow through are jerks to take advantage and not live up to their end.
Obviously the more current reviews you have, the more you are noticed, and depending on the review content of great quality and consistency of them, so will be the number of potential clients who will contact you. As I said, review specials are generally for new providers or providers who have not had any reviews in a while and want more exposure than a regular ad would do, because reviews are the best form of advertisement a provider can have. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Sometimes true, sometimes not.

From what I can see from her showcase, she is what I would classify as a niche provider. Attractive and mixed, petite height, heavily tatted... she is going to attract a certain client, but not every client. The advice of exposure is great for the run of the mill girl trying to swim with 100's others just like her, but when you talk about niche providers-- it isn't always true.

I have a pretty steady flow of reviews, I average about 2-3 reviews per month. But I am a bigger girl.. no matter how many times my name is up in lights, only a certain percentage is going to notice or give a flying fig. When gents ask me if I want a review, I always tell them that if they need it for PA credit then feel free... but otherwise, I don't care either way.

Reviews aren't the end all be all advertising form that some seem to think it is. Once you have established yourself.. they are often little more than a "Oh hey, she's still around" reminder. And some of the most successful ladies I know have had a no review policy in place for years.
Kacey, if you offer a discount on a future session in return for a review, you are far more likely to get the review. you help develop returning client as well. if I see you and like you, a discount on a future session is likely to encourage me to return. so I have more incentive to write the review.

I see you but don't like the session, then I am unlikely to come back even with a discount.

by offering a discount before you get the review, you are simply giving away your money. as you have found, there are plenty of guys on here who will take advantage of your offer but never deliver the review. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I'm going to play Devil's advocate a bit. When I go on this site, I typically look at the first page of co-Ed, first page of ads, first page of reviews, etc. If a lady is reviewed recently, it brings her back up to the top of my mental list. The reality is there are a lot of really great providers out there. Having a fresh review, at least for me, helps. So does posting on co-Ed, replying to ISO's, posting an ad, etc. if an established provider didn't need advertising, why post ads? Remember what someone once said any publicity is good publicity. The statement is not 100% accurate by any means, but reviews are one way to keep your name out there. Now the guys that agree to a review special and don't follow through are jerks to take advantage and not live up to their end. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner

Well ive definitely learned the hard way and have been too generous and like you said giving my money away im glad you guys are cool enough to step up and enlighten my rookie self lol...but yes jerks..thats all they are in my book..they each know better before they commit to the agreement..
  • annoe
  • 09-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Number of reviews isn't the only reason to offer a review special. Just as many providers don't accept references over 6 months old, many hobbyists question the relevance of old reviews. Reviews often have important details that are frequently left out of ads. Reviews usually give me good enough location info that I can estimate drive time, but ads rarely do. If there is any recent drama with the provider somebody is sure to add it to the comments on a review. For some hobbyists a first page review eliminates the need for further research.
Need discount for drumstick.
I respect your position Kacey! If it's part of a 'review special' then the hobbyist owes you a quick review no matter what.
Normally my reviews take a little time to 'percolate' in my head & some time is usually needed for a provider to approve her photos. In most cases I'll post a review within a week of seeing a provider..If I'm going to post one. (I've had a couple of occasions where my 'performance' wasn't that good do instead of BS'ing my way through a review I just try and forget it....hope you understand? )
Sometimes, if the provider I see travels, I'll delay posting a review until she posts an ad back here in the area. Hopefully it will generate more attention/business for her.
Hope this explanation helps??
Have a great weekend!
PJ

Is it just me or is there something in the water with hobbyists waiting days, weeks, or sometimes NEVER to post a review as part of the special i provided... I don't think clients wld be happy if i started mailing rebates for my specials so why is it okay to delay a providers review..ill give a guy a week to handle his part of the bargain..understanding that it takes time and everyone has a life,.. Id like to think Im too leniant..but maybe I'm tripping .. what is a decent time frame to expect a review? Originally Posted by kaceyhazee
Hmmm well I think communication is key..out of courtesy i think a gentleman should let a lady know if he will not be able to write the review beforehando..nobody likes feeling played Originally Posted by kaceyhazee

Kacey, there are plenty of fucktards out there that just do this for the thrill of a couple of bucks off. Wait until you get an envelope without the funds ... then you know you have been played.
I try my best to post the review within a day or so after meeting with the provider. If it's part of a special or not. However, if I have a bad experience, I usually won't post anything at all. The provider could have had an off day or something going on in their personal life that affected the session. Mom always told me if I didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!!
Need discount for drumstick. Originally Posted by Prime Time
Holla at me if you got that Popeye's.